The Sr Performance Engineer will be responsible for Customer Experience and Application Performance management. This individual will be responsible for architecting solutions, coordinate efforts across the sales and services teams to help solve the current User Experience and website performance issues. Knowledge of Customer Experience management, Application Performance monitoring and log analytics tools like Splunk, Tealeaf, Dynatrace, Wiley,etc is highly desired.
Application Performance Monitoring - Using Dynatrace APM and UEM tools to optimize application performance and identify performance bottlenecks in web applications and provide solutions. Indentify opportunities through Dynatrace and drill down to do root cause analysis for insights gained from User Experience tools like Tealeaf. Partner with application development, application support, and other IT infrastructure resources to define measurement frameworks, develop KPI's and performance dashboards
Works closely with application development teams during release rollout to analyze application performance impact and troubleshoot issues
User Experience Analytics: Makes technical recommendations on application performance improvement initiatives and overall applications monitoring. Leverage all available monitoring and reporting tools to improve the overall performance of applications. Proactively find opportunities by analysing session activities, customer feedback to provide meaningful insights for executive reporting
Monitoring and analysing session data to understand customer behavior and identify site issues that are adversely impacting conversion. Creating alerts, scorecards, reports, and dashboards to support growing business needs.
Typical tools, skills, and guidelines for this role:
- A key skill is the ability to gather and merge data from various sources. This position also requires familiarity with website analytics tools like Google Analytics, SiteCatayst and monitoring tools like Dynatrace, Tealeaf etc.
- Take an existing application and successfully chalk out a roadmap for creating Business Intelligence and actionable insights.
- Ability to Assess existing applications, tools and platforms, Impact and Recommend Action plans
- Expert in Developing Technical insights, log analytics and implement solutions for user experience and application performance bottlenecks
- Create scalable, innovative approaches to extracting, managing, and analysing data from our various digital properties
- Monitor web traffic, site conversions and funnels.
- Work collaboratively to establish key performance indicators, benchmarks and targets across various projects.
- Monitor and/or create new analytic dashboards to measure all digital properties and campaigns.
- Manage, organize, and present findings.
- Monitor and analyze effectiveness of new features and web site experiences.
- Experience with Load Testign is a plus
- Familiarity with Scripting languages (Python, R, .NET, VBA, JAVA etc.)
- Familiarity with SQL, Oracle or other relational database software including manipulation of large data sets
- Familiarity with BI, Tableau, or other data visualization software and techniques
- Experience in database, data management and Datawarehouse tools like Terdata
- demonstrated ability to quickly understand complex digital behavior and a deep understanding of web/mobile behaviors and trends;
- ability to extract meaning and suggest action items from data, not just report metrics;
- strong interpersonal skills with ability to communicate with both technical and non-technical audiences;
- adept at creating professional presentations and documentation.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills are critical
.Not accepting 3rd party candidates at this time.