Software Engineer London to £90k **Remote Interview WFH**
Software Engineer / Developer (Python NumPy Pandas SQL Data Modelling). Are you an inquisitive, data centric Software Engineer looking to progress your career working on complex and challenging systems, collaborating with peers to solve problems and contributing to architectural decisions?
You could be joining a FinTech solutions provider as they expand their UK presence. As a Software Engineer you will prototype and develop new features, analytics and enhancements to the core trading platform with a focus on improving backend infrastructures, optimising platform performance and ensuring scalability. You'll get to see your work go live rapidly from idea to prototype to build and release, allowing you to make a real difference and advance your career in a supportive environment.
Driven by technology this company is able to offer a remote interview / onboarding process and work from home during the current social distancing measures.
- Degree educated, 2.1 or above gained in Computer Science or similar technical / scientific / numerate discipline
- Strong Python development skills including NumPy, Pandas
- Good understanding of SQL Alchemy and Data Modelling techniques
- Familiar with Distributed Systems
- Logical mindset with a passion for problem solving
- Collaborative, keen to learn and share knowledge with others
As a Software Engineer / Developer you will earn a competitive salary (to £90k) plus bonus and benefits.
Apply now or call to find out more about this Software Engineer / Developer (Python NumPy Pandas SQL Data Modelling) opportunity.