Software Engineer London to £80k
Software Engineer / Developer (React Native). Would you like to gain valuable knowledge of banking technology, work with an upbeat motivated team and progress your career?
You could be joining a fast growing FinTech that is helping to revolutionise consumer banking through the use of advanced data centric, SaaS Cloud based banking technology.
As a Software Engineer you will focus on the design and development of the core platform for mobile devices (iOS and Android) built with React Native. You will work closely with other engineers to investigate design approaches, prototype new technology and evaluate technical feasibility to assist with the architecture and design of new and current systems in a collaborative technology driven environment, they're currently looking at introducing React Hooks.
Driven by technology the company can offer a remote interview / process and 100% work from home during the current social distancing measures with 2-3 days a week WFH thereafter. When you're in the office you can enjoy a great team environment with spacious dining area, continuous supply of breakfast, snacks and drinks as well as games rooms and quiet spaces.
- Strong mobile development experience using React Native (and Redux ideally)
- Good knowledge of iOS and Android SDK
- Experience of writing unit, integration and functional tests
- Agile Scrum team experience
- Strong communication and collaboration skills
- Other technologies in the stack, experience with any beneficial: Node.js, Java, Spring, microservices, DynamoDB, Cassandra, Kafka
As a Software Engineer you will earn a competitive salary (to £80k) plus bonus and benefits.
Apply now or call to find out more about this Software Engineer (React Native iOS Android SDK) opportunity...... click apply for full job details