Our client is one of the world's largest providers of software to Telecommunications Service Providers globally with accounts such as AT&T, BT / EE, Vodafone, Sky and Orange.
The client is engaged in a huge Digital Transformation program with a Service Provider based in Madrid covering many aspects of IT; BSS, CRM, and Order Management for example.
- Responsible for design, develop, modify, debug and maintain microservices in agile mode using CI/CD. Take part in a major transformation project developed on the cloud
- You will design, develop, modify, debug and/or maintain software code according to functional, non-functional and technical design specifications.
- You will follow the clients software engineering standards, applicable software development methodology and release processes, to ensure code is maintainable, scalable, supportable and demo the software products to stakeholders
- You will investigate issues by reviewing/debugging code, provides fixes and workarounds, and reviews changes for operability to maintain existing software solutions.
- You will work within a team, collaborate and add value through participation in peer code reviews, provide comments and suggestions, work with cross functional teams to achieve goals.
-You will assume technical accountability for your specific work products within an application and provide technical support during solution design for new requirements.
- You will be encourage to actively look for innovation and continuous improvement, efficiency in all assigned tasks.
- Bachelor's degree in Science/IT/Computing or equivalent
- 2-3 years of experience in writing software code in at least one programming language (for example C, C++ or Java etc)
- Experience with Scrum/Agile methodology
- Experience in CICD (i.e. Jenkins, Bitbucket, Docker etc.)
- Experience in developing microservices
- Strong Customer facing with good verbal and written communication skills in English
Ability to multitask and prioritize in a fast-paced and dynamic work environment
- Experience with PostgreSQL or other popular open-source SQL databases with an emphasis on cloud-based implementations – Advantage
- Spanish speaker – Advantage
Why you will love this job:
You will be challenged with design and develop new software applications
You will have the opportunity to work in a growing organization, with ever growing opportunities for personal