Description:The RF Center of Excellence (RFCOE) Line of Business (LOB) is looking for an experienced software technical lead to help implement and execute RFCOE strategic vision.
The scope of this Software Engineer role includes but is not limited to:
* Directly support RFCOE Senior Leadership to help realize identified strategic initiatives to provide LM with leading RF technologies.
* Collaborate with the lines of business to implement RFCOE technical solutions required to meet our customer's missions and provide LM with a strategic advantage over the competition.
* Support RFCOE Senior Leadership to execute new business campaigns including solution development, proposal support, and cost estimation.
* Provide technical software expertise in the areas of software planning, software architecture and preliminary design.
* Lead software development efforts, providing software management oversight and technical leadership
* Extensive professional software development experience with focus on embedded software development for real-time, high-reliability systems
* Experience architecting, developing, and delivering complex processing systems
* Demonstrated experience as a software technical lead, especially leading teams to create technical solutions in a short time frame, combined with working the solution into a cost and schedule target.
* Demonstrated ability to collaborate with internal multi-function organizations
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills, and interpersonal skills, including a demonstrated ability to interact effectively with customers, management, peers and subordinates.
* Ability to obtain a TS/SCI clearance
Experience in satellite communication systems.
* Specific experience in high capacity communications systems is a significant plus.
* Experience including RF communications, network architecture, algorithms for communication networks, requirements development, interface definition and system integration and test.
* Experience with large proposal efforts.
* Active TS/SCI Clearance
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Join us at Lockheed Martin, where your mission is ours. Our customers tackle the hardest missions. Those that demand extraordinary amounts of courage, resilience and precision. They're dangerous. Critical. Sometimes they even provide an opportunity to change the world and save lives. Those are the missions we care about.
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin's vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers' toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.