Important Note: During the application process, ensure your contact information (email and phone number) is up to date and upload your current resume when submitting your application for consideration. To participate in some selection activities you will need to respond to an invitation. The invitation can be sent by both email and text message. In order to receive text message invitations, your profile must include a mobile phone number designated as 'Personal Cell' or 'Cellular' in the contact information of your application.
At Wells Fargo, we want to satisfy our customers' financial needs and help them succeed financially. We're looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you'll feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience.
Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
Wells Fargo Technology is a team of more than 40,000 information technology and security professionals who help keep Wells Fargo at the forefront of America's diversified financial services companies. Employees execute an engineering-led IT strategy to deliver stable, secure, scalable and innovative services that provide Wells Fargo global customers 'round-the-clock' banking access through in-store, online, ATM, and other channels. Wells Fargo Technology plays a critical role in the company's customer and employee experience, business and risk management transformation, and growth agenda.
The Risk and Finance CIO organization provides technology to several lines of businesses including Risk, Compliance, Finance, Audit and Legal with a combined technology spending in excess of $500+MM annually and is a 1100+ person global organization.
Risk Technology has embarked on an ambitious Risk Transformation program and as part of that we are looking for a Big Data Engineer to join a technology team supporting qualitative and quantitative risk models for multiple lines of business.
Job Duties Include but not limited to the following:
- Standing up cutting-edge analytical capabilities, leveraging automation, cognitive and science-based techniques to manage data and models, and drive operational efficiency by offering continuous insights and improvements.
- Help in design and implementation of algorithms and tools for analytics and data scientist teams.
- Use a variety of languages, tools and frameworks to marry data and systems together.
- Collaborate with modelers, developers, DevOps and project managers on meeting project goals.
- 5+ years of software engineering experience
- 2+ years of Hadoop experience
- 2+ years of experience with Big Data or Hadoop tools such as Spark, Hive, Kafka and Map
- 2+ years of Python experience
- An industry-standard technology certification
- Strong verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Knowledge and understanding of DevOps principles
- 1+ year of Oracle experience
- 2+ years of experience with H2O software or Keras with TensorFlow
- Ability to travel up to 10% of the time
NJ-Summit: 190 River Rd - Summit, NJDisclaimer
NY-New York: 30 Hudson Yards - New York, NY
TX-DAL-Downtown Dallas: 1445 Ross Ave - Dallas, TX
All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.