Minimum Required Skills:
Linux, Scripting, C/C++, Java, SLAM, ROS, Embedded Systems
Job Title: Software Engineer | Mobile Robotics
Job Location: Indianapolis, IN
Job Salary: Competitive Pay (DOE)
Requirements: Embedded Systems, Linux, C/C++, Python, Java, Bash, GIT, Database, Modular Design, Mobile Robotics, Path Planning, GCC/G++, Motion Control, Sensor Fusion, Collision Detection, ROS, RTOS, Communication Protocols, SLAM
Status: Hiring during COVID-19; *Sponsorship NOT provided
Top Reasons to Work with Us
Outdoor power equipment industry leader is looking for a talented software engineer to develop commercial power equipment product for autonomous operations. The ideal candidate will apply his or her full-stack robotics software experiences toward algorithm design, motion control, sensor fusion, database, IoT and cloud computing.
What You Will Be Doing
- Design and develop robotics software, diagnostic tools, and automated testing software for autonomous outdoor power equipment.
- Use cloud computing, database tools, and IoT technologies to support the full product lifecycle, including product manufacturing and service.
- Collaborate with a cross functional team of engineers in the development of the software and electrical systems for outdoor power equipment.
- Generate engineering requirements and design documents; author and execute test. plans/processes for software verification and validation.
What You Need for this Position
Must Have Experience:
- M.S./PhD in Computer Engineering, Computer Science, Robotics, Electrical Engineering, or a related field. *Will consider applicants with B.S. and an equivalent level of work experience.
- 3+ years' experience of programing experience in:
-Linux development environment
- Scripting languages (python/bash)
- make build tools, git, and database.
- Knowledge of autonomy-related algorithms for mobile robotics such as path planning, SLAM, motion control, sensor fusion, collision detection and avoidance.
- Strong skills in modular design and coding.
- Understanding of software lifecycle, coding standards, and git-based software version control.
Nice To Have Experience:
- Familiarity with a Data Distribution Service such as the Robot Operating System (ROS) software framework.
- Computer vision, machine learning and data analysis.
- Embedded systems, RTOS, communication protocols (ex. CAN, RS232, SPI).
- Knowledge of functional safety standards (ex. IEC-61508).
- Agile software development, gitflow workflow, test-driven development process.
- Excellent time and project management skills including task estimation and project planning.
What's In It for You
Competitive salary and benefit package that includes:
- Defined Contribution Plan
- Health and Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Paid vacation & holidaysSo, if you are a Software Engineer | Mobile Robotics with experience, please apply today!
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
Security Clearance will be needed - therefore, can be considered.Please apply directly to by clicking 'Click Here to Apply' with your Word resume!
Looking forward to receiving your resume and going over the position in more detail with you.
- Not a fit for this position? Click the link at the bottom of this email to search all of our open positions.
Looking forward to receiving your resume!
CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work - In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
Copyright 1999 - 2020 . CyberCoders, Inc. All rights reserved.
- provided by Dice