At PNC, our people are our greatest differentiator and competitive advantage in the markets we serve. We are all united in delivering the best experience for our customers. As a Software Developer Principal within PNCs Mobile Development staff, you will be based in either Pittsburgh, PA, Cleveland, OH, or Columbus, OH.
Relocation assistance may be available.
The ideal candidate will have the following qualifications:
- 8 years of experience
- iOS and Android development experience
- Experience with Kotlin is preferred
- Experience with Bundle
- O-Off integration experience
- App Security experience is preferred
- 2-3 years of leadership experience
- Strong project management experience
- Aligns business strategy with software solutions.
- Proposes, designs & codes software solutions to address complex business needs. Oversees technical and procedural documentation required.
- Leads complex problem solving.
- Provides technical guidance and support to colleagues and solution development.
- Displays an innovative approach to apply modern principles, methodologies and tools to advance business initiatives and capabilities.
PNC Employees take pride in our reputation and to continue building upon that we expect our employees to be:
- Customer Focused - Knowledgeable of the values and practices that align customer needs and satisfaction as primary considerations in all business decisions and able to leverage that information in creating customized customer solutions.
- Managing Risk - Assessing and effectively managing all of the risks associated with their business objectives and activities to ensure they adhere to and support PNCs Enterprise Risk Management Framework.
Application Design, Architecture - Knowledge of application design activities, tools and techniques; ability to utilize these to convert business requirements and logical models into a technical application design.
Packaged Application Integration - Knowledge of and the ability to implement packaged application software and integrate it with company applications, databases and technology platforms.
Product and Vendor Evaluation - Knowledge of and ability to implement processes for the evaluation and selection of products, tools, services and infrastructure components ensuring they are in line with an organizations business needs and architectural principles.
Software Process Improvement (SPI) - Knowledge of formal software process improvement disciplines, and ability to assess and improve the quality and operating costs associated with an existing application.
System Development Life Cycle - Knowledge of project management techniques and the ability to plan, design, develop, test, implement and maintain system development life cycle segments and phases.
Technical Troubleshooting - Knowledge of technical troubleshooting approaches, tools and techniques, and the ability to anticipate, recognize, and resolve technical (hardware, software, application or operational) problems. Work Experience
Roles at this level typically require a university/college degree, with 5+ years of industry-relevant experience. Specific certifications are often required. In lieu of a degree, a comparable combination of education and experience (including military service) may be considered. Education