Calling all Sharepoint Administrator/Infrastructure TS/SCI-CI Poly
This Jobot Job is hosted by: Mordy Ornguze
Are you a fit? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply on company site" button and sending us your resume.
Salary: $150,000 - $165,000A bit about us:
As a member of this team, you will oversees the SharePoint Server Central Administrator functions of SharePoint 2010/2013 across the organization. Support the installation, configuration, security, operation, and maintenance of servers, equipment, and software related to SharePoint infrastructure.
Why join us?
- Maintain and administer Microsoft SharePoint 2013 Servers, including daily monitoring, troubleshooting and performance analysis
- Install and configure SharePoint software and related components at the server level, including SQL Server, web server and application server
- Manage the functionality of features such as Search, view the Audit Log Reports, work with site collection policies, manage the site collection caching, and activate or deactivate Site Collection features
- Participate in planning and execution of tasks related to the evaluation of new SharePoint based initiatives (upgraded versions, patching, and integration with additional Enterprise Systems)
- Perform typical system administrative activities such backup, restore and issue resolution
- Provide guidance and recommendations for enterprise deployments of SharePoint Able to understand, develop, and run PowerShell commands
- Maintain current industry knowledge of development concepts, best practices, and procedures for 2013 solutions
- Ensures compliance with policies and procedures including DoD STIG requirements
- Competitive Base Salary!
- Extremely Competitive Equity Package!
- Flexible Work Schedules!
- Accelerated Career Growth!
Qualifications: ***This position requires a TS/SCI-CI Poly***
Bachelors Degree + 10 years of experience
Sec+ or an IAT II certification is required
Desired Core Skills:
Experience with 3rd party tools (AvePoint/DocAve Suite), Nintex 2013 Forms and Workflows, SharePoint Designer 2013
Experience working as a SharePoint farm administrator supporting enterprise-wide SharePoint deployments
Experience working with SQL Server, Active Directory, PowerShell, and IIS
Experience migrating SharePoint 2013 sites to SharePoint 2019
Experience managing Windows Server 2012 R2 and 2016
Database administration experience with SQL Server 2014 and 2017
Strong knowledge of the overall topology of SharePoint (i.e., all the components and how they work together)
Good written and oral communication skills
Strong interpersonal skills in a team-based development environment
Knowledge of ServiceNow to monitor Incidents and Change Request opened by end users
Interested in hearing more? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply on company site" button.