Wireless System Validation Engineer - Automation WIFI 802.11 ac/ax TR-69
This role is primarily based in Sheffield- some remote working is allowed
The World's Most Cost-Effective Multi-Beam Phased Array Broadband System, the product is an advanced wireless access and backbone technology with a patented backhaul relay architecture.
As a Wireless Validation Engineer, you will lead the validation of the product including:
* Lead the performance measurements for the product sub-systems: RF, Analog, digital, embedded software, GUI, software
* Building continuous integration testing platform for CPE devices using various automation tools.
* Automatic test station design and programming of testing scripts writing in C, C++, python.
* Support the transition from design to production.
* Lead the product certification (FCC, ETSI, UL, CE)
* Supporting R&D in prototype phase and applying acceptance test reports.
* B.S. in Engineering, Computer Science or equivalent work experience required.
* 7+ years of R&D experience in similar role in the telecommunication industry.
* Experience with Wifi 802.11AX or similar development and validation is a must
* Experience with defining system for service providers including TR-69 XMPP & STUN
* Scripting and automation programming experience in Python, C , C++
* Familiar Communication Protocols: TCP/IP, HTTP, HTTPS, Ethernet
* Familiar with ACS management, MQTT, Monitor system like graylog, Kibana
* Experience emulating network issue like bitrate limit, packet loss, latency
* Hands on experience using network analyzer, spectrum analyzer, noise meter, Wireshark, WiFi frame traffic etc…
* Hands on experience in using network analyzer, Spectrum analyzer, noise meter, scope, logic analyzer.
* Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, collaborative, hands-on entrepreneurial environment
* Developing broadband CPE within service provider is a big advantage
* Experience in development of point-to-point, point-to-multi-point or wireless CPE (Customer-premises equipment)
* Experience debug Wi-Fi on frame level debugging
* Familiarity with embedded security (customer site "CPE" and server)