**Remote start, with some out of state travel required.
Are you a qualified Wireless Engineer with the desire to drive industry innovation?
If so, we may have the ideal role for you with our client.We can facilitate w2 and corp-to-corp consultants. For our w2 consultants, we offer a great benefits package that includes Medical, Dental, and Vision benefits, 401k with company matching, and life insurance.
Responsibilities of the Senior Wireless Engineer:
Requirements of the Senior Wireless Engineer:
- Support Lead Field Engineer in the execution of all test cases
- Ensure infrastructure equipment is operational
- Ensure signals are in expected range to execute test cases
- Work with partners to verify the golden configuration
- Test and evaluate innovative wireless technologies in both controlled wireless environments and real-world conditions
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or equivalent
- At least 7 years of experience as a field engineer or system test engineer with wireless/cellular systems
- At least 7 years of experience with cellular network and/or WiFi standards
- At least 2 years of TCP/IP / internet protocols and LTE and 5G NR protocols
- End to end wireless/cellular system knowledge, including device, RAN, core network elements, and integration
- Recent hands-on experience with Spectrum Analyzer and Signal Generator
- Experience with Linux systems
Keywords: Senior Wireless Engineer, Field Engineer, Cellular, Linux
Job ID: 347649 About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients' innovation and business results. Leveraging over 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit .
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don't miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!
- provided by Dice