We Are Hiring
What if you found an opportunity where your skills were used to impact lives?
The healthcare industry is experiencing a monumental shift. Caregivers and patients are demanding a seamless, integrated healthcare experience and the technology to provide that is front and center.
Ascension is searching far and wide for the best talent in tech to help us do something that has never been done before. We are looking for new team members to define groundbreaking opportunities, design prototypes, pilot and implement solutions, and ultimately reshape the healthcare experience.
If you enjoy creating something new, dreaming big, and have a passion for your expertise we encourage you to apply!
Why Join Ascension?
With more than 4,000 associates, Ascension Technologies enables access to data across applications, transforming how clinicians and patients interact with technology, which enhances our ability to better serve communities with greater agility and responsiveness. Our associates leverage technology to create collaborative solutions that improve health decisions every day. There are endless opportunities for influence - That's how we do tech at Ascension. Where You Will Work
Flourish at Cortex; the region's largest innovation campus. Located in the heart of St. Louis, Cortex is a nationally recognized innovation hub that supports all technology sectors. As such, Ascension joins this community to help you thrive. Enjoy great food, gourmet coffee, gym, and a variety of workspaces and recreational activities to Spark your creativity. With such a strong network of tech professionals in the area, you'll have plenty of opportunity to make connections and exchange ideas!
What You Will Do
As a Senior Web Mobile Architect, you will have the opportunity to convert business requirements into application, data, and/or infrastructure architecture and detailed design. This will enable a robust eCommerce digital framework in support of our strategic objectives and ability to drive market differentiation. Through exploration and collaboration, you will engage in a rewarding career that's driven by you and powered by Ascension.
Our goal in this transformation is to hire people who are great at something. Give them new problems to work on. Trust them to be outstanding. Key Responsibilities:
- Provide end to end architecture for a project to ensure the detailed design and development remains consistent with the overall enterprise architecture.
- Identify issues between the architecture and vendor solution(s) implementation.
- Identify solutions and formulate implementation and migration strategies.
- Build robust integrated architecture and roadmap views that highlight business capabilities and enable tech stacks.
- Provide expertise in technical knowledge, methodology and framework, data integration and data flows, Enterprise Architecture, and software development and coding.
What You Will Need Education:
- Bachelor's Level Degree or equivalent IT experience.
- Ten years of progressive IT development, engineering and/or architectural experience in a healthcare setting.
- 5+ years in a lead design or architectural capacity preferred.
- Experience with large-scale E-commerce web applications
- Clear understanding of object-oriented design principles, experience with SOA a plus.
- Experience with content management systems, familiarity with Sitecore CMS a plus.
- Experience with hands on' keyboard programming a plus
- Experience in iOS, Android, HTML5 and other mobile frameworks/accelerators
- Familiarity with Enterprise Mobile Device Management (MDM) solutions
- Strong understanding of user experience design and database design and principles
- Experience working with Agile development frameworks
- Skilled at creating architectural diagrams and presentations for use in communications with various levels of leadership
- Demonstrated ability to solve problems in a highly complex, matrixed environment.
- Demonstrated ability to juggle multiple commitments, maintaining potentially aggressive timelines while ensuring a high level of quality in deliverables.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Ascension Technologies is an EEO/AA Employer M/F/Disability/Vet. Please click the link below for more information.
EEO is the Law Poster Supplement
Ascension Technologies participates in the Electronic Employment Verification Program. Please click the E-Verify link below for more information.
E -Verify (link to E-verify site)