$60M Funding, Remote, Sports Data, Rapid Growth, Bonus
This Jobot Job is hosted by: Patrick Murphy
Are you a fit? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply Now" button and sending us your resume.
Salary: $130,000 - $160,000 per yearA bit about us:
We are a 15 + year old business changing the game for sports data and analytics! We provide the most accurate and in-depth information on professional and collegiate sports player performance available on the internet!
We have already succeeded in our B2B business model, and now we want to push it with our consumer business! Currently doing a complete overhaul of our consumer platform and can't wait to bring on some strong foundational engineers for this team to help with our already stellar company success!Why join us?
- Now is a pivotal time in our consumer products development, be a part of that core team taking our company to the next level!
- 100% Medical, Dental, & Vision Coverage, with the option to extend to your family
- Fully Remote for life, any United States-based time zone is OK!
- Company provided 401K
- Unlimited vacation
- Work from home stipend/allowance
We are looking to hire a strong Senior UX Designer (Mobile) to join our team and help shape our consumer product experience ASAP! The ideal candidate has to have multiple years of UX mobile experience on a high-traffic consumer-facing site/application! This is a crucial role that will be a ton of fun!
WHAT YOU WILL DO -
- Using Design Thinking methods to analyze complex problems to come up with innovative solutions.
- Engaging directly with users to understand their jobs-to-be-done, and mapping and decomposing those jobs to identify opportunities for our products.
- Creating UX artifacts including site maps, information architecture & user journeys.
- Delivering design work including sketches, wireframes, prototypes, & high-fidelity designs that all lead to a highly intuitive user experience.
- Design UI elements and tools such as navigation menus, search boxes, tabs, and widgets for our digital assets.
- Test UI elements such as CTAs, banners, page layouts, page designs, page flows, and target links for landing pages.
- Building empathy for our users through close collaboration on user research.
- Ensuring that brand and quality standards are met.
- Designing high-quality, thoughtful interfaces that balance aesthetics and usability.
- Contributing to our growing design system.
- Articulating your design vision to cross-functional partners with exceptional clarity.
WHAT YOU HAVE -
- 4+ years of experience in mobile app UX Design.
- Can show a portfolio of design case studies.
- Has worked in a start-up or high-growth team and understands the importance of rapid iteration and moving fast.
- Is familiar with design tools and technologies such as Figma, Miro, Sketch, and/or Jira.
- Thrives in a collaborative, diverse work environment.
- Takes pride in owning their work and delivers on schedule.
- Challenges themselves to pick up new skills and workflows.
- Understands UI/UX best practices and enjoys staying up to date with the bleeding edge of UI/UX innovation.
- Enjoys a hands-on designer role.
- Loves working in a fast and quickly evolving environment.
Interested in hearing more? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply Now" button.