* Obtain a brief prior to each survey programme to ensure correct and complete survey results are obtained in line with client specifications.
* Responsible for the coordination and supervision of the surveying team.
* Responsible for completing the RAMS and Point of Work Risk assessment and briefing of Telecoms Surveying team.
* Responsible for liaison with client representatives and project managers on the progress of the works.
* Responsible for the collection and reporting of telecoms survey data on site, along with appropriate software packages to produce required client outputs or data to be added to other schemes.
* Employ associated industry guidelines and client specifications.
* Lead and work effectively with surveyors.
* Work with other surveyors to provide the survey reports to the required standard, format and output within the required timescales.
* Ensure effective communication between clients, main contractors and supply chain.
* Train New members of the telecoms surveying team and be involved in team development.
* Provide estimations on new schemes.
* Plan works to meet timescales and budget expectations.
* Produce and maintain reports, spreadsheets and databases where necessary to facilitate the above tasks.
* Follow Risk Assessment and Method Statements.
* Follow Health and Safety reporting guidelines.
* Ensure all legislative requirements are adhered to whilst on site; Health & Safety, NRSWA, CDM etc.
* Minimum of 5 years surveying experience.
* Experience of telecoms surveying in utilities and construction.
* Conversant in the use of telecoms surveying equipment (EML & GPS).
* Good IT skills including competency in the Microsoft Office software suite.
* Ability to work to deadlines and prioritise work accordingly.
* Forensic attention to detail.
* Good communication skills - both written and verbal.
* Good organisation skills.
* UK driving licence.
* Suitable level 6 qualification e.g. degree within related field.
* Conversant in the surveying of Openreach, Virgin Media and other alternative networks.
* Network operator qualifications e.g. NOPS.
* CSCS card.
* NRSWA Certified.
This is predominately a field based role. Night shifts and weekend shifts may be required, as well as some days spent working in the office. You should also be flexible with travelling and working away from home as this may be a possibility