Job Title: Senior Telecommunications Engineer
Salary: £35,000 - £45,000 depending on experience
Job Type: Full Time, Permanent
Closing Date: 1st October 2020
This company figures that as we all spend a lot of time at work, it should be an enjoyable experience!
They like coming to work and are a friendly bunch who enjoy being rewarded for hard work and like a bit of office banter along the way. They also recognise that a work / life balance is crucial in this fast- paced world so they offer agile, flexible and part time working.
They're now looking for an experienced telecoms engineer to join their growing company based in Romsey, Hampshire.
The role will be to lead the support and engineering team in providing services to customers throughout the UK.
- Working with the operations manager and technical director to manage day to day operations within the engineering and support team
- Continually review processes to ensure high levels of efficiency and customer satisfaction
- Conduct regular meetings and training sessions with the engineering team, to help develop their skills and encourage sharing of ideas
- Customer support via phone and onsite
- Site surveys and installations mostly in England but occasionally further afield (within the UK excluding NI)
- Monitoring the delivery of SLAs and Key Performance Indicators
- Developing and facilitating workshops and training courses alongside our other trainers
- Excellent organisation, communication and leadership skills
- Extensive experience in the telecoms industry
- Excellent troubleshooting skills
- Thorough understanding of telecoms technologies and solutions
- Thorough understanding of networking hardware as well as appropriate network technologies and applications, e.g. TCP/IP, LAN/WAN setup
- Wireless design
- Ubiquiti Unifi products
- Draytek routers
- Samsung Officeserv
What they offer:
- Company car, laptop, tablet and phone
- 22 days paid leave
- Company pension
- Private healthcare
- Relaxed working environment
- An ambitious company who support learning and development
Please click on the APPLY button to send your CV and Cover Letter for this role...... click apply for full job details