Senior Telco Embedded Real Time developer LTE - new 5G
IMPORTANT: You are welcome to apply if you have permit to work within EU and Sweden.
This assignment is high profile and are in the cutting egde of the new 5G technology!
The assignment is long and relocation to the south of Sweden is preferred for all parties convinience.
You need following skills:
- M Sc Electrical Eng, Computer science or similar
- Good spoken and written English
- A minimum of 5 years relevant work experience
- Extensive experience in Cellular/wireless technology, preferably LTE Layer 1
- Development of lower level physical layer protocols, algorithms and/or procedures (design, implementation, optimization, verification)
- Signal processing theory
- Good knowledge in radio waves
- Other typical Buzz words: OFDM, Channel coding, demodulation, MIMO, telecommunications
- Extensive experience in Embedded Real Time programming
- Simulation experience
- C/C++-programming experience, preferably MATLAB
- The person should be comfortable to work both on individual tasks as well as in a smaller team.
- You should be able to work for a longer period of time on the clients site in the south of Sweden.
- Previous experience at Ericsson/Sony Mobile/Huawei or others is beneficial.