UserTesting enables every organisation to deliver the best customer experience powered by human insight. The market leading on-demand Human Insight Platform from UserTesting is used to make accurate customer-first decisions and quickly create great customer experiences.
Our customers include 48 of the top 100 brands in the world, and we have delivered human insights to over 35,000 companies to-date. One of Silicon Valley's fastest growing private companies, UserTesting prides itself on great company culture, creating a rewarding and supportive environment for our employees. Headquartered in San Francisco with offices in Atlanta and now Edinburgh, there is a great opportunity to become part of this amazing growth story.
Are you a collaborative and experienced Mobile Engineer with in-depth knowledge of Android and iOS? Would you like to work for the market leader in human insights technology?
You will be involved in challenging projects and initiatives that directly contribute to the growth and success of UserTesting, whilst employing industry best practices such as pair programming, refactoring, code review and continuous deployment.
You will receive support for your personal and professional growth including a twice-annual Product & Engineering meetup where our teams work (and play) together around themed activities to advance our product, platform and people.
Finally, you will enjoy being part of a diverse international team which values authenticity, trust and respect.
- Work closely with product and design to discover and build solutions that help our customers build great user experiences by enhancing our customer, tester and internal tools
- Advocate and lead-by-example best practices in pair programming, refactoring and code review
- Work closely with technical and subject matter experts to deliver class leading products
- Ensure maintainability, performance, and scalability of the code
- Work effectively within a team environment, to regularly solicit and act on feedback, focus on root causes, and continually strive to improve
- Collaborate naturally with peers and functions outside of engineering, and with peers who are both remote and co-located in the UK and USA
- Android mobile application development using Kotlin and/or Java
- iOS mobile application development using Swift and Objective-C
- Engineering practices such as refactoring, TDD, CI/CD, pair programming, and code reviews
- Experience with agile development processes such as Lean/Scrum/Kanban/XP
- Familiarity with flow-based development processes and releasing apps into the App/Play Store
Bonus points for:
- Experience with cloud-connected mobile apps using REST architectures
- Experience with rapid-prototyping and validating assumptions
- Contributions to developer-focused products or broadly deployed Open Source projects
As well as a five star rated 'best place to work' work environment and the opportunity to change the world, we offer competitive salary, benefits, plenty of perks, as well as stock options. On inclusion, we are challenging the status quo by emphasizing diversity throughout our organisation. We want an employee experience that includes appreciation, purpose and growth for all.
Note to recruitment agencies.
We do have a preferred supplier list for the provision of recruitment services and we will not accept unsolicited CVs from suppliers not currently on our PSL...... click apply for full job details