A Down Town Los Angeles based financial technology company is looking for a Software Engineer to join their team. This team is tasked w/ innovating point-of-sale platform used worldwide. This platform also provides insight data analytics, customer loyalty, and fraud detection.
This is an opportunity for a Software Engineer w/ at least 4-years of Java Engineering experience. Must be skilled w/ Spring Boot, and Microservices. This is a full-time role paying up to $145K/yr. Required Skills & Experience
Desired Skills & Experience
- 4+ years of hands-on Java development
- 4+ years of hands-on development with Spring Boot & Microservices
- Great communication, teamwork skills
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or relevant field
- Great presentation skills; possessing the ability to articulate thinking, methodology, etc.
- Any experience w/ AWS is a plus
- Full-Time Role, paying up to $145K base salary
You will receive the following benefits:
- Competitive Full-Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- 401(k) w/ match
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
- Yearly Bonus
- Gym membership discount
- Volunteer opportunities
- Life Insurance Plans
- Remote start
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Jobspring Partners, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today's highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients. - provided by Dice