Blueprint RF, a division of Cox Business, is a leading provider of technology solutions to hospitality clients. Built around a team of leaders with deep industry experience and client-focused innovators, the company provides complete network solutions to meet the full, and evolving, needs of hospitality properties, staff and guests. Blueprint RF has earned an excellent industry reputation for quality network design, solid delivery and support services, and continuous innovation. With a combination of customized solutions and first-class client service, Blueprint RF brings businesses and their staff closer to the guests while improving the experiences of all.
Blueprint is now hiring for a Senior Software Developer whom will assist in the design, development and implementation for projects pertaining to Blueprint open source web applications. Primary Responsibilities and Essential Functions:
• Set up software build and deployment environments and document processes.
• Revision control
• Define and document how software code will be built and checked in to repository,
how code will be checked out of repository and deployed in dev, test, and production environments.
• Automate continuous build testing (selenium)
• Define operating environment in OS, web services, databases, and scripting
• Define and build testing environments in server locations, networks, ancillary services, and data storage
• Database management
• Security (access Control)
• Maintenance (remove old data)
• Query Creation/Optimization
• DB Structure
• Identification and deploy changes between release/deployments
• Server maintenance (how we keep environments in sync)
• OS release upgrade and patch applicationQualifications:Minimum:
Where permitted by applicable law, must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 to be considered for this U.S. based job. (Reasonable accommodations for medical and religious objections will be considered.)
• Must has experience with UNIX, PHP and MySQL, user interface design and development.
• 5-7 years of experience with:
o OS (Debian Linux) variant
o Web Services (Apache, Nginx, Node)
o Database (MySQL, Postgres)
o Frontend web design
o User interface design and implementation Preferred:
• BS/BA in Computer Science
• Data architecture experience is a plus