At PNC, our people are our greatest differentiator and competitive advantage in the markets we serve. We are all united in delivering the best experience for our customers. As a Sr. Mobile Software Developer within PNCs Mobile Development staff, you will be based in either Pittsburgh, PA, Cleveland, OH, Strongsville, OH, or Columbus, OH. However, there is also the opportunity to work remotely.
Remote opportunities are available.
The ideal candidate will have the following qualifications:
- 3 years of mobile development experience
- iOS or Android development experience
- App Security experience is preferred
- Provides detailed technical design and development of software solutions using existing and emerging technology platforms.
- Proposes & designs software solutions to address complex business needs.
- Writes code, tests and deploys software.
- Prepares technical and procedural documentation required for software.
- Maintains and debugs software.
PNC Employees take pride in our reputation and to continue building upon that we expect our employees to be:
- Customer Focused - Knowledgeable of the values and practices that align customer needs and satisfaction as primary considerations in all business decisions and able to leverage that information in creating customized customer solutions.
- Managing Risk - Assessing and effectively managing all of the risks associated with their business objectives and activities to ensure they adhere to and support PNCs Enterprise Risk Management Framework.
Application Delivery Process - Knowledge of major tasks, deliverables, and formal application delivery methodologies; ability to utilize these in order to deliver new or enhanced applications.
Application Design, Architecture - Knowledge of application design activities, tools and techniques; ability to utilize these to convert business requirements and logical models into a technical application design.
Application Development Tools - Knowledge of and ability to utilize a variety of specific tools and toolkits for the development and support of applications.
Application Testing - Knowledge of application testing and ability to design, plan and execute application testing strategies and tactics to ensure software quality throughout all stages of application development.
Packaged Application Integration - Knowledge of and the ability to implement packaged application software and integrate it with company applications, databases and technology platforms.
System Development Life Cycle - Knowledge of project management techniques and the ability to plan, design, develop, test, implement and maintain system development life cycle segments and phases.
Technical Troubleshooting - Knowledge of technical troubleshooting approaches, tools and techniques, and the ability to anticipate, recognize, and resolve technical (hardware, software, application or operational) problems.
Technical Writing/Documentation - Knowledge of the technical language and writing approach, and the ability to write paper-based and on-line technical reference documentation (guidelines, standards, procedures, processes, applications, etc.) Work Experience
Roles at this level typically require a university/college degree, with 3+ years of relevant/direct industry experience. Certifications are often desired. In lieu of a degree, a comparable combination of education and experience (including military service) may be considered. Education