Kforce has a client that is seeking a Senior RF / EW / SIGINT Software Developer in Reston, VA. Summary: The candidate will play a large role in analyzing IoT devices, computers and network infrastructure and their communications over wired, wireless (Link 16, WiFi, 4/5G, Satellite, HF/VHF/UHF/optical) media to develop appropriate applications that will fingerprint, exploit, protect, confuse or manage them. Important techniques include FFTs, HMM, AI/ML, FSMs, and other algorithms. The candidate will be a hands-on, creative technical leader who contributes to development efforts in a small team environment and produces secure, high-quality software. This is an exceptional opportunity to learn new technologies.Job Requirements:
- C/C++/Assembly embedded system development
- Development of lightweight, fast algorithms for classification & analysis
- Wireless and wired communications systems, Link-16, satellites, SIGINT or EW. Real HW and simulators
- Software Defined Radio (SDR) and FPGA programming
- Developing high performance distributed applications using the following technologies: Kafka, Elastic Search, Logstash, Kibana, and SPARK
Kforce is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.