SoundHound Inc. builds voice AI products that make it easier for people to engage with the world around them. We do this by creating custom voice assistants that make it possible for companies to extend their brand in new and meaningful ways. Today, our customized voice AI solutions allow people to talk to phones, cars, smart speakers, mobile apps, coffee machines, and every other part of the emerging 'voice-first' world.
The Senior Product Manager, Mobile will support the family of mobile B2C products under SoundHound Inc. managing the SoundHound and Hound mobile applications. You will work with designers and user research to research options, provide recommendations, outline requirements, and help drive projects to completion.
In this role you will:
* Conduct market research and competitive analysis to build a strategy and roadmap
* Foster the development lifecycle: brainstorming new ideas, translating product goals into requirements, writing specs and user flows, migrating specs into Jiras, and working with engineering and QA to release.
* Strong project management skills to see projects through all phases of development and launch.
* Justify decisions based on data and analytics, driving to improve our KPIs
* Effectively communicate with stakeholders and cross functional teams including designers, business development, marketing, engineers, and data-scientists
* Excellent time management skills to deliver projects on time while multitasking, being mindful of competing priorities
We would love to hear from you if:
* You have successfully contributed to MOBILE B2C products that ship at scale in fast paced environments… Did we mention MOBILE B2C?
* You are self motivated, collaborative, eager to learn, and hands on
* You believe communication and documentation is critical to a project's success
* You love trying out new apps, and find yourself coming up with ideas to improve them
* You have 3-7 years of experience under your belt and interested in contributing and learning
We'd be especially excited if you have prior startup experience, exposure to voice search, or have experience in natural language understanding, and related technologies. Be sure to also mention if you have software development experience, familiarity with issue-tracking systems like JIRA, experience with reading data like JSON/XML and APIs, or experience with A/B testing.
Here at SoundHound, diversity, equity, and inclusion are key to who we are as a company. With a mission to build Voice AI for the world, creating a team with global perspectives is critical to our success.
We care deeply about fostering an environment where everyone is supported and can do their best work. SoundHound will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodations to participate in the interview process, perform essential job functions, and receive other benefits of employment.
Employees enjoy comprehensive health care, paid time off, discounted fitness classes, and flexible working hours. Learn more about our philosophy, benefits, and culture at
Come join our growing team and bring your unique voice to our mission!