Riverbed | Aternity enables organizations to maximize visibility and performance across networks, applications and end-user devices, so they can fully capitalize on their cloud and digital investments. Riverbed | Aternity solutions enable organizations to visualize, optimize, remediate and accelerate the performance of any network for any application, while supporting business objectives to mitigate cyber security risk and enhance the digital experience for all end-users. The Company offers two best-in-class product lines: advanced visibility solutions including NPM, APM and EUEM that delivers actionable insights; and network and acceleration solutions, including application acceleration (SaaS, client and cloud acceleration), WAN optimization, and enterprise-grade SD-WAN. Riverbed | Aternitys 30,000+ customers include 95% of the Fortune 100.
About this Position:
Senior Product Manager, Infrastructure
Location: US Remote
- Focus. You will be directly responsible for the growth, curation, and ongoing management of Riverbeds Advanced Visibility Solutions and products. This will require conversations with users, buyers, partners, and industry leaders to establish a data-driven market perspective to drive success of your products.
- Product Strategy. You will be responsible for developing the product strategy that will lead to product growth, adoption, and continued success for Riverbed ASV products.
Research. You will follow technology trends, talk to customers, establish a plan, and execute on that plan using a data-driven approach. Youll incorporate user research and usability studies to identify key areas of improvement and coordinate with engineering to deliver those improvements.
- Measure Success. You will align with your cross-functional teams on the definition of success by defining, measuring, and tracking OKRs for every initiative. Youll also define business metrics that provide a short and long-term measure of health and success.
Positioning. You will coordinate with the product marketing and marketing teams to create content that helps them position and sell Riverbed product to existing, new, and future customers.
- Market awareness. You will maintain a measured, clear view of key competitors and the broader landscape and use that knowledge to maintain the appropriate competitive differentiation with the product.
- Prioritization. You will lead your teams through scoping and planning exercises that hone in on the most valuable work for our customers that drives growth and revenue.
Roadmaps. You will establish a clear 18 month rolling view of features and capabilities that solve customer problems and grow the acquisition, adoption and growth of the Riverbed NPM products for which you are responsible.
- Communication. You will communicate roadmaps, plans, and status of initiatives narrowly and broadly across the Riverbed business and externally to partners and customers.
Remove Friction. You will identify opportunities to support the business by reducing friction the sales team encounters when positioning and selling our ASV products.
- 8+ years of product management experience, with demonstrated success in product definition activities for a successful enterprise software vendor
- Experience working in the Security / Networking / Visibility space. A track record working with SaaS-delivered applications is a plus.
- Strong understanding of agile development methodologies and how to apply, use, and succeed within that and other development models.
- Technical experience with the infrastructure management products is essential, including SNMP and streaming telemetry approaches. The ideal candidate is already knowledgeable about the Riverbed NetIM and NPCM products.
- Exceptional written, verbal, and interpersonal skills to effectively interact and establish immediate credibility with the engineering team, executives, sales, and customers.
- Success with defining new products/features (ideally including SaaS software), from concept through introduction
- BS Degree in Electrical Engineering, Computer Science, Marketing, or a related field
- Ability to clearly articulate the what, why, and who to focus requirement definition, design exploration, and engineering execution on the most important customer value
- Proven ability to learn new technologies and product capabilities and then translate them into value propositions. When you fail, you learn. When you succeed, you teach others.
- Demonstrated ability to work close with others within and without your team to drive toward clear objectives and results.
- Proven ability to learn new technologies and product capabilities and then translate them into value propositions
- Comfortable and passionate about technology with a strong record of execution
Riverbed offers a rewarding experience of working with the best minds in the industry, delivering exceptional network performance and visibility for any application. We are proud of our great culture that continuously fosters innovation, collaboration, and diverse work environments. We remain committed to attracting, developing, and retaining the most diverse group of talent to better serve our customers.
Riverbed is an equal employment opportunity/Affirmative Action (EEO/AA) employer and provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, physical disability (including HIV and AIDS), mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy or child birth (including breast feeding), sexual orientation, genetics, genetic information, marital status, veteran status or any other basis protected by and in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws.
As a government contractor, Riverbed is required to ensure that all of its U.S. employees are fully vaccinated for COVID-19 unless a legal exemption applies. As a result, all Riverbed job offers are expressly conditioned on an individual being fully vaccinated for COVID-19 on or prior to their start date and providing proof of such vaccination unless the individual is legally exempt.
We want people of all backgrounds to see themselves represented and included in our work, so we actively seek to diversify our team and bring more voices to the table.
Check us out on: