SpotOn creates software and payments solutions that redefine how small businesses and restaurants operate to grow and achieve success. We are one of the fastest growing companies in fin-tech and have received over $100MM in VC funding in 2020. Our platform of products combined with a concierge service team deliver a world-class customer experience to business owners and their team.
We build easy-to-use tools for businesses that empower them to more easily succeed as well as weave rich connections with their customers. SpotOn's platform offers rewards, deals, online reviews, and data analytics in conjunction with cutting edge POS systems and payment applications. Tools like these were previously only available to big businesses with big bankrolls and their own developers, but our platform caters to neighborhood stores, independent retailers, and small to mid-sized chains.
The Product Manager of Consumer Mobile App will be responsible for leading the maturing of our mobile app to help consumers connect with local businesses, get discounts and deals, and cash in on rewards. We're seeking someone with strong experience creating leading consumer facing mobile applications with a solid understanding of Agile product management processes. If you have multiple successful experiences product managing winning mobile applications for consumers - this is the opportunity for you.
* Set the product strategy and roadmap for the SpotOn consumer mobile app product.
* Assess market competition to identify what is needed to maintain competitive advantage.
* Put yourself in the consumer's shoes to understand their needs and how they interact with our products.
* Work with multiple cross-functional teams to elicit, understand, rationalize, and prioritize requests for new functionality.
* Lead roadmapping, goal setting, story writing, prioritizing, project execution, A/B testing, and product roll-out strategy.
* Hypothesize, measure and learn. Continuously test and leverage insights to inform decisions.
* Build relationships with key business partners and other brand stakeholders and serve as the internal and external evangelist for your product.
* Collaborate with other stakeholders such as product marketing on the creation of positioning for your products.
* Be prepared to make decisions with imperfect information, know how to lead without authority and be comfortable managing chaos, ambiguity and complexity.
* 3+ years of product management experience or equivalent.
* Vast experience with mobile application development (IOS, Android) and consumer facing products.
* Strong understanding of the product development lifecycle, and experience designing and delivering quality products.
* Familiarity with Agile/Scrum software development and writing user stories.
* An analytical and metrics driven work style that leverages data to make informed decisions.
* An ability to manage multiple teams and multiple projects in an iterative process.
* Have strong communication and presentation skills.
Nice to haves:
* Experience bringing a product to market.
* Technical knowledge to converse about and understand challenges presented by developers.
… then here's a bit about what we have to offer!
* Flexible working schedule
* Full medical, dental, vision insurance
* Paid vacation, holiday & sick time
* Fast-growing company with opportunities to advance
* 401K with matching
SpotOn is committed to hiring a diverse workforce. We consider all applicants for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, age, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other basis as prohibited by federal, state or local law