Important Note: During the application process, ensure your contact information (email and phone number) is up to date and upload your current resume when submitting your application for consideration. To participate in some selection activities you will need to respond to an invitation. The invitation can be sent by both email and text message. In order to receive text message invitations, your profile must include a mobile phone number designated as 'Personal Cell' or 'Cellular' in the contact information of your application.
At Wells Fargo, we want to satisfy our customers' financial needs and help them succeed financially. We're looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you'll feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience.
Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
Wells Fargo Technology is a team of more than 40,000 information technology and security professionals who help keep Wells Fargo at the forefront of America's diversified financial services companies. Employees execute an engineering-led IT strategy to deliver stable, secure, scalable and innovative services that provide Wells Fargo global customers 'round-the-clock' banking access through in-store, online, ATM, and other channels. Wells Fargo Technology plays a critical role in the company's customer and employee experience, business and risk management transformation, and growth agenda.
This position is a senior-level, full-stack, enterprise software engineer role within the EIT Production Management Technologies (PMT) team. In this role, the candidate will be responsible for providing team leadership, technical consultation, development work, and application/infrastructure support for internally-developed, custom automation and web-based applications within an enterprise monitoring services team. This position plays a key role in high priority initiatives and solving complex problems. The position will have direct interaction with internal business partners throughout the entire Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC) to ensure proper delivery of requested changes and provide on-call incident management and support when problems occur. We are seeking someone that embraces self-development and capable of maintaining legacy applications while working to upgrade the software stack to current technology through a side-by-side migration.
- Full stack web development.
- Migrating legacy ASP.NET web forms code to ASP.Net Core and Vue.js
- Test-Driven Development
- Agile development
- Leading team in cutting edge transformation of software development
- 5+ years of systems analysis experience
- 5+ years of systems programming experience
- 2+ years of experience in one or a combination of the following: Agile, Kanban, or Lean methodology
- 7+ years of ASP.Net experience
- 5+ years of relational database experience
- 7 + years of experience designing software solutions using software architecture design principles
Other Desired Qualifications
- Expert knowledge and understanding of technologies related to infrastructure engineering
- Ability to identify, report, and solution problems in new and existing software in a team environment
- Ability to identify and correct system capacity issues
- Ability to help remediate tough technical support issues
- In-depth technical solution knowledge, including installation, configuration, performance tuning, and problem solving
- Experience working in a large enterprise environment
- Vue.js experience.
- ASP.Net Core experience.
AZ-Chandler: 2600 S Price Rd - Chandler, AZDisclaimer
All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.