We have an exciting opportunity for a Senior Mobile Engineer with our industry-leading client in Austin, TX.This is a contract to hire opportunity. Applicants must be willing and able to work on a w2 basis and convert to FTE following contract duration. For our w2 consultants, we offer a great benefits package that includes Medical, Dental, and Vision benefits, 401k with company matching, and life insurance.
Responsibilities of the Senior Mobile Engineer:
Requirements of the Senior Mobile Engineer:
- Collaborate across teams to develop dynamic and configurable mobile features
- Build and maintain tools for rapid mobile development and distribution
- Translate designs and product specs into full-fledged dynamic features
- Extend the mobile testing suite to automatically ensure clean and functional code
- Troubleshoot and resolve mobile bugs gathered from reporting tools, QA, and user feedback
- Keep code easy to maintain and configure
- Familiarity with Native app development tools and methods: Xcode/Android Studio
- Knowledge of App deployment processes through Apple App Store or Google Play Store
- Working knowledge of TDD and CI/CD best practices
- Experience within an Agile methodology
- AWS background a plus
Job ID: 345618About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients' innovation and business results. Leveraging over 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit .
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don't miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!
- provided by Dice