Appnovation helps brands thrive through innovative, people-inspired experiences and solutions. By embracing the powerful combination of technology and agility, we seamlessly integrate strategy, experience, design, development and analytics.
We create standout digital experiences by collaborating with brands to understand the individual challenges and goals for every initiative. Focusing on our clients' customers, we effectively combine empathy, evidence and real-world insight so that solutions are derived from truth and meaning. Appnovation is an award-winning team dedicated to inspiring possibility.
Technology is foundational to all of Appnovation's offerings, from consulting to digital innovation, to digital product and service creation. The technology department is focused on delivering software solutions that enable rich consumer experiences, from mobile and web applications to advanced analytics and machine learning, to content and engagement management service
Inherent throughout our tech capabilities is deep expertise in the Software Development Life Cycle, a drive for creativity, a passion for the craft, and collaboration with other disciplines - all foundational ingredients in successful digital experiences and client partnerships.
As a Senior Mobile DevOps, you will join a highly motivated and experienced team, building web and mobile applications as well as providing strategy consulting for Appnovation's clients. We are looking for people who can bring a strong, consulting and solution focused mindset and contribute to architectural decisions, best practices and get things done.
YOU WILL HAVE AN OPPORTUNITY TO:
* Partner, build relationships and become a trusted advisor to Appnovation's customers, business development team, client services leadership teams and senior leadership
* Coordinate with Strategists, Product Owners, Business Analysts and Solution Architects to identify future needs and requirements
* Contribute to growth by actively contributing to new business activity, statement of work (scope, deliverables and effort estimations) and project delivery
* Audit new and existing implementations, identify gaps and recommend improvements
* Articulate and advocate industry and department best practices
* Make internal recommendations to help improve and streamline the technical and architectural processes
* Deliver expert advice and consulting to drive digital transformation projects to success
* Work with our client's team members, contributing to strategic open digital transformation initiatives
* Help establish Appnovation as a consultative partner at leading Life Sciences institutions in order to gain and maintain industry recognition
* Scope, design and architect full technical solutions with clients and internal teams
* Develop technical specifications and design documents for client and internal engagements
* Work closely with Appnovation leaders to develop high-value solutions based on market trends and analysis and craft approaches to successfully deliver
* Guide and be able to directly manage teams tasked with delivering innovative technical solutions which produce actionable measurable results
* Support all internal and client information security compliance activities to assure compliance to required client standards, procedures, guidelines and processes
* Create knowledge base articles for marketing, case studies, whitepapers and to share experiences with broader Appnovation team
* Ensure technology standards, patterns and practices are understood and implemented by all teams and partners
* Support and advocate for ongoing internal knowledge capture and sharing
* Educate staff members through ongoing training and individual support
WHO YOU ARE:
* You are an active participant in open source projects
* You think about how to scale, automate and operate, not just how to build a solution to an immediate problem
* You understand lean thinking
* You set high standards for code quality, performance/scalability and security and seek continuous improvement
* You have solid analytical, problem solving and decision-making skills
* You have customer first mindset and a devotion to customer service
* You engage and build positive internal and external client relationships, while managing multiple initiatives, often with competing priorities
* You have strong self-initiative, passion, interpersonal, oral and written communication and collaboration skills with the ability to work, influence and make an impact in a cross-functional environment with all levels of the organization
* You are responsive and thrive in a fast-paced diverse high-performance environment with rapidly changing business needs
* You actively seek out things outside your comfort zone with the ability to rapidly learn and take advantage of new concepts, business models, and technologies
* You have prior experience in consulting
* Prior experience and connections in the Life Sciences industry is preferred
* 8+ years of development experience, with at least 4 years of experience in Mobile DevOps.
* Experience in Python, PHP, Bash
* Deep understanding of Git best practices
* Deep understanding of DevOps principles, processes and tools (e.g. IaC, configuration management, CI/CD and orchestration, Github actions, Jenkins, Travic CI)
* Understanding of agile principles and methodologies and advanced Scrum practitioner
* Extensive Experience building automation tooling that increases the efficiency of operations teams
* Experience building hybrid mobile applications using Ionic+Capacitor or Cordova
Nice to Haves:
* Experience with mobile app publishing
* Understanding of difference between dark agile and agile
Thank you for your interest in a career with Appnovation Technologies! Please note that only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Appnovation is an equal opportunity employer and committed to diversity and inclusion. We encourage applications from all qualified candidates and accommodations are available upon request throughout the recruitment process.