Senior Mobile Developer (React Native)
Rural Sourcing is a software development firm passionate about creating jobs across the United States and changing the IT outsourcing experience for our Fortune 500 and 1000 clients. We are committed to being an inclusive workplace, maintaining a culture of equitable, diverse employment and advancement company-wide.
Why you will enjoy Mondays again:
* Opportunity to collaborate with a diverse group of colleagues in a fun, creative environment
* Progressive career journey and opportunity for advancement
* Continuous development through training and mentorship programs
* Exposure to modern technologies across various industries in an agile environment
* Opportunity to give back in your local community
* Competitive salary + bonus opportunities
* Robust benefits package, 401(k) plan, and substantial PTO
* Tuition reimbursement
A Day in the Life:
We are seeking a Senior Mobile Developer with a background in building scalable, predictable, high-quality and high-performance mobile applications. As a Senior Developer, you will be responsible for building and maintaining internal and external facing web applications. This person will work with a team of experienced analysts, developers and business resources to build highly-performing enterprise systems.
* Develop applications using with React Native and GraphQL
* Participate in a small, experienced, energetic team on a rapid, agile development schedule
* Provide general technical support and training to fellow colleagues and clients
What it takes:
* Ability to lead, mentor and motivate those around them
* Consultative approach to successfully interact with clients
* Ability to perform project oversight and execution of deliverables
* Flexibility to adapt within a high-growth organization
* Hunger for continuous learning and professional development
* Problem solving skills to tackle business challenges
* Intellectual curiosity to provide creative solutions
* Full understanding of the software development life cycle
* Ability to positively impact members in the development center and local communities through effective leadership, presentations, coaching, etc.
* Desire to work in a team environment
* Good interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills
Equal Employment Opportunity Policy: Rural Sourcing is proud to offer equal employment opportunity without regard to age, color, disability, gender, gender identity, genetic information, marital status, military status, national origin, race, religion, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other legally protected characteristic.