Kforce has a client in search of a Senor Mobile Developer in Jacksonville, FL. Summary: IT Developers are responsible for the development, programming, and coding of Information Technology solutions. They will engage in all phases of the software development lifecycle which include gathering and analyzing user/business system requirements, responding to outages and creating application system models. IT Developers are responsible for documenting detailed system specifications and will participate in evaluating, conducting performance testing, and all planned and unplanned maintenance for both internally developed applications and purchased products. You will participate in design meetings and consult with clients to refine, test and debug programs to meet business needs and interact and sometimes direct third party partners in the achievement of business and technology initiatives. IT Developers are responsible for including IT Controls to protect the confidentiality, integrity, as well as availability of the application and data processed or output by the application.Job Requirements:
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or Mathematics or relevant work experience
Relevant Development certifications
- Various Domain experience; Health Care, Financial, etc.
- Experience using Agile, Waterfall, or hybrid methodology
- Specific tools, languages and specialty skills may vary
- 5-8 years of IT development/programming/coding professional work experience
- Experience with unit testing, release procedures, coding design and documentation protocol as well as change management procedures
- Proficiency using versioning tools: GIT, GNU, RCS, SCCS, CVS, SVN, Mercurial, Monotone, etc.
- Demonstrated organizational, analytical and interpersonal skills
- In-depth understanding of the systems development life cycle
- Must have knowledge of advanced scripting: Python, Perl, Shell, Adobe Action script
- May include database knowledge in; SQL, MySQL, Oracle DB, PostgreSQL, Cassandra, dBase, MS Access, etc.
- Understanding of programming in Unix/Linux environments
- Must have strong understanding of API's
- Knowledge of UX and UI
- Requires Native App writing ability
- Proficiency using standard desktop applications such as MS Suite and flowcharting tools such as Visio
- Proficiency using debugging tools; Advanced Debugger, Allinea DDT, AQtime, ARM, CA/EZTEST, etc.
Kforce is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.