Senior Mobile Application (Native) Developer Direct Hire/Permanent Role
Atlanta, GA/Palo Alto, CA
Applicant need to go through an online test as screening process.
We are seeking a Senior Mobile Application (Native) Developer with experience across various Android and iOS devices responsible for the development and application of the next generation of software.
• Designs and develops mobile applications across all Android and iOS devices
• Collaborates closely with our product, design, and server engineers
• Utilize your experience and judgement to make the system scalable and performant
• Defines and documents the designs for applications and enhancements.
• Creates, reviews, and may coordinate execution of unit test plans for multiple projects. Identifies opportunities to improve testing process.
• Assists with design, coding, testing, implementation, and documentation of solution.
• Develops high level program specifications. Ensures that expected application performance levels are achieved.
• Assists technical staff and clients to investigate, analyze, and resolve highly complex technical problems. Identifies and manages interfaces, service levels, standards, and configurations.
• Analyzes, defines, and documents design for data, workflow, logical processes, and operating system environment, interfaces with other systems, internal and external.
• Supervises monitoring of existing application systems operating efficiency. Identifies opportunities for improvement and recommends technical solutions.
• Demonstrates deep understanding of the business needs driving projects. May be key point of contact for business line.
Required Skills / Experience
• Fluency with Java and Objective-C development
• Knowledge of cutting-edge Android and iOS technologies
• Strong opinion about design and a desire for building beautiful user experiences.
• A constant drive to make things simpler and faster
• Empathy for our customers, who rely on us to run their business. All our team members regularly speak with our customers
• Comfort and delight in a small, intense, high-growth startup environment
• 5+ years of experience in mobile/software development
• Hands on experience working with Android SDK, Android Studio, XCode, APIs, Database/SQL
- provided by Dice