Changing the world through digital experiences is what Adobe's all about. We give everyone-from emerging artists to global brands-everything they need to design and deliver exceptional digital experiences! We're passionate about empowering people to create beautiful and powerful images, videos, and apps, and transform how companies interact with customers across every screen.
We're on a mission to hire the very best and are committed to creating exceptional employee experiences where everyone is respected and has access to equal opportunity. We realize that new ideas can come from everywhere in the organization, and we know the next big idea could be yours!
Our team is passionate about using the data to understand customers, inform strategy, measure progress toward goals and uncover new opportunities. This role will lead analysis across strategic projects to unlock and grow the mobile business and end-to-end customer experience.
This leader will work closely with growth, product marketing, product manager, marketing science, finance, and engineering teams to drive growth in the mobile business. The ideal candidate will have hands-on experience with analytics and data science applied to a subscription business, outstanding quantitative analysis & technical skills, superb communication, and can use analytics to drive/influence business decision-making. This manager would need to have strong leadership skills to lead the team as well as the technical and problem-solving skills to get their hands dirty performing analysis.
What you'll do
* Lead and build a small team of a data scientist/analyst to deliver impactful insights to grow the mobile business
* Hiring and guiding data scientists/analysts, helping them prioritize their work, and making sure they grow
* Apply expertise in quantitative analysis, data modeling, and other data science approaches to gain deep insights into customers' behaviors/journey across surfaces, short and long-term trends.
* Present impactful recommendations to improve our mobile funnel and elevate Adobe's product experience.
* Own and drive important metrics focused on the end-to-end mobile funnel. Understand the root causes of changes in metrics, designing and evaluating experiments, forecasts, and sets the business goals
* Be a thought partner to the Mobile Growth, PM, PMM, and other partners and influence decisions through the storytelling of recommendations, analysis, and experiment results.
* Partner with various teams on measurement strategy and data requirements
* Partner with data engineer and software engineer to build reliable pipelines, data sets, reports, a dashboard to monitor and analyze critical matrices and ensure data quality.
What you need to succeed
* 2+ year of experience in managing other team members in a formal or informal capacity
* 6+ years of hands-on experience doing quantitative analysis
* Proven experience using the quantitative analysis/statistical modeling on data sets to tackle intricate business problems
* Phenomenal at telling stories with data and presenting it to partners at all levels to influence critical decision making
* Strong proficiency in querying and manipulating volumes of data sets for analytical purposes using SQL-like languages (Hive/Hadoop preferred), Python, R, etc.
* workExperience with applying predictive or segmentation models to help drive the business impacts such as customer segmentation, LTV, churn prediction, etc.
* Experience with statistics in SaaS or Subscription Business model environment, direct experience crafting and executing A/B tests.
* Experience in Data Visualization tools such as Tableau and Power BI
* Experience with driving growth in mobile/subscription business and third-party mobile analytics platforms/tools (e.g., Branch, App Annie, Apple App Store Connect, Google Play Console, etc.)
* Experience with marketing science e.g. media optimization, etc.