Experience the future of job applications! Click to complete a quick chat with our AI recruiter, Wendy, and tell her about your qualifications.
This position will be responsible for all operational aspects of the data centers, servers, LAN/WAN, systems, cyber security, storage, email and application support in close collaboration with local IT leaders and infrastructure/support teams. The Sr Manager of IT Infrastructure will manage the work efforts of supervisors/individual contributors and will have responsibility for all personnel decisions, as well as vendor management, resource allocation and budget. Responsibilities:
- Plan, direct and manage the operation of systems, network and security infrastructure.
- Designs and implements solutions for system stability/reliability, data back-ups and recovery, and disaster recovery processes for the enterprise.
- Designs and directs the work of the team. Selects, coaches and develops staff. Sets clear expectations to inspire and motivate the team. Manages performance; recognizing achievement and providing feedback.
- Leads all members of the infrastructure team and skillfully develops leaders on his/her team
- Drives overall infrastructure strategy, ensuring scalability for business growth
- Works with data and application architects to develop the architectural design for highly scalable, large volume enterprise solutions
- Assures architectural integrity across the enterprise
- Manage and oversee the planning, design, implementation and documentation of all new infrastructure projects and upgrades to existing infrastructure.
- Provides leadership to IT teams and accountable for the design and technical work as required - functions as the infrastructure authority in technical design reviews
- Acts as senior technical lead to resolve issues
- Provides technical consulting for business leaders, building consensus on proposed solution architecture, design, appropriate training and documentation, and successful implementation
- Leads tools/components evaluation and selection process
- Leads technical documentation development and management
- Develop standards and operational procedures that support current and future operational needs.
- Develop and implement departmental metrics and uptime statistics. Ensure timely resolution of service incidents and completion of service requests.
- 5+ Years managing IT infrastructure teams with exceptional customer (internal or external) focus and bias for action
- Must have AIX Operating System experience
- Must have experience working in cloud environment (AWS preferred)
- Exceptional communication skills and strong analytical skills.
- Solid technical background with strong business acumen, translating business needs into technical solutions and offerings.
- Past experience of having overall control of planning, staffing, budgeting, managing expense priorities, and recommending, and implementing change.
- Able to make final decisions on administrative or operational matters and ensure objectives are achieved.
- Previous process transformation experience is a plus
- ITIL, LEAN and Six Sigma experience preferred
- Proficient using Google Suite
Use this link to chat with Wendy, our AI recruiter, to learn more about this position!
Associated topics: chief program officer, cpo, manage, manager, management, monitor, product manager, project manager, relationship manager, task