Requisition Number: 78278
Insight Enterprise is seeking a Senior IT Infrastructure Engineer for a 3+ month contract working onsite with our client in Orlando, FL. This position will be collaborating on the design of and oversee the technical integration of our client's recent acquisition. If you are seeking an exciting opportunity and have the skillsets required below, we would love to speak with you! Responsibilities:
The overall objectives of this position include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Collaborate on the overall strategy and design of the integration of two or more disparate IT organizations (acquisition).
- Review infrastructure and systems within both environments and provide guidance and direction towards integration and design.
- Assist with the integration efforts.
Candidate must have:
Nice to have:
- At least 7 years of relevant IT experience across Compute, Network and Storage.
- Experience with Healthcare IT systems & applications.
- Experience with Mergers and Acquisition IT integration.
- Experience performing and analyzing IT environments.
- Strong troubleshooting skills.
- Ability to see the big picture & provide high level recommendations.
- Solid understanding of networking, virtualization, storage, backup, Windows, Active Directory, Security, etc.
- Good communication skills, both oral & written.
- Ability to work with multiple teams dispersed across multiple locations
- Fluent in English
- Windows, VMWare, Storage or Networking Certifications are a plus.
- Experience with Mergers or Acquisitions from an IT perspective in the Healthcare vertical.
The position described above provides a summary of some the job duties required and what it would be like to work at Insight. For a comprehensive list of physical demands and work environment for this position, click here .
Today, every business is a technology business. Insight Enterprises, Inc. empowers organizations of all sizes with Insight Intelligent Technology Solutions™ and services to maximize the business value of IT. As a Fortune 500-ranked global provider of digital innovation, cloud/data center transformation, connected workforce, and supply chain optimization solutions and services, we help clients successfully manage their IT today while transforming for tomorrow. From IT strategy and design to implementation and management, our 11,000 teammates help clients innovate and optimize their operations to run smarter. Discover more at insight.com.
- Founded in 1988 in Tempe, Arizona
- 11,000+ teammates in 21 countries providing Insight Intelligent Technology Solutions™ for organizations across the globe
- $9.2 billion in revenue in 2018*
- Ranked #430 on the 2019 Fortune 500, #14 on the 2019 CRN Solution Provider 500
- 2019 Adobe Americas Partner of the Year, 2019 Cisco Global-Americas Partner of the Year, 2019 Intel IoT Solutions Partner of the Year, Microsoft U.S. Azure Partner Choice Award for Data/AI, Microsoft Azure Expert Managed Services Provider
- Ranked #23 on the 2019 Fortune 50 Best Workplaces in Technology, #70 on the 2019 Fortune 100 Best Workplaces for Diversity, and #7 on the Phoenix Business Journal 2019 list of Best Places to Work (Extra Large Business)
- Signatory of the United Nations (UN) Global Compact and Affiliate Member of the Responsible Business Alliance
* Proforma to include PCM, Inc. for fiscal year ended Dec. 31, 2018
Today's talent leads tomorrow's success. Learn about careers at Insight: jobs.insight.com .
Insight is an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by law.
Posting Notes: Orlando FL || Florida (US-FL) || United States (US) || None || None || US - Orlando, FL ||Nearest Major Market:
Tampa Job Segment:
Developer, Engineer, Supply, Cisco, Virtualization, Technology, Engineering, Operations - provided by Dice