IQVIA's AI for Healthcare & MedTech team is looking for a Senior IT Architect to design, implement, and optimize the integration of a suite of patient and provider-facing Predictive Analytics solutions into a customer EMR for management and closure of clinical gaps in care in the US. The key offerings aim to support patient outcomes and healthcare delivery by predicting medical events (ex. accelerating time to diagnosis through identifying undiagnosed patients with a variety of rare, chronic, and major diseases). The Senior IT Architect role will lead the design and development of and EMR agnostic integration to ensure scalability of the Predictive Analytics model according to project and customer specifications. The ideal candidate shall have expertise in the following:
The ideal candidate shall demonstrate:
- Industry interoperability standards including but not limited to API's, HL7, FHIR Resources, SMART on FHIR, etc.
- Developing applications for clinical decision-making including design-thought focused on human factors and patient safety
- Agile/Lean development best practices
- Driving design for a secure, efficient, and adaptable future state technology model
- ISO and other healthcare-associated practice standards
- Thought leadership in the area of new and emerging technologies and practical application to support IQVIA deployment needs
- Establishing, communicating, and publishing strategic vision for technology solutions that satisfy IQVIA business needs
- Customer-facing presentation and information discovery that supports the successful delivery of project scope
What we're looking for:
- Successful integration of 3rd party application(s) into clinical workflows
- Ability to call and write information to the electronic medical record including identification, evaluation, and mitigation of any medico-legal considerations
- Experience working with enterprise EHRs, Care Management, Population Health Management, Clinical Decision Support, and/or Clinical Analytics/Informatics tools
- Experience in EMR integration platforms such as Lyniate (CorePoint, Rhapsody), InterSystems Health Connect
- Responsibility for authoring all appropriate technical documentation in support of Predictive Analytics offerings.
- Ability to design and carry-out deployment of clinical technology solutions in an on-premises and cloud-based data application model.
- A solid understanding of the US healthcare provider space, especially with respect to the current landscape for analytics technologies and opportunities for expansion
- Strong understanding of healthcare data, data structures, and data management
- Collaborative consultancy, innovation mindset, and the ability to manage multiple ongoing complex priorities.
The right team member with a collaborative approach to project design and implementation. A successful candidate will show passion for improving healthcare and the ways in which AI has the potential to improve healthcare and be highly motivated to create and drive forward an agenda to this end. #LI-RT3 #LI-Remote
At IQVIA, we believe in pushing the boundaries of human science and data science to make the biggest impact possible - to help our customers create a healthier world. The advanced analytics, technology solutions and contract research services we provide to the life sciences industry are made possible by our 70,000+ employees around the world who apply their insight, curiosity and intellectual courage every step of the way. Learn more at jobs.iqvia.com.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, status as a protected veteran, or any other status protected by applicable law.
IQVIA, Inc. provides reasonable accommodations for applicants with disabilities. Applicants who require reasonable accommodation to submit an application for employment or otherwise participate in the application process should contact IQVIA's Talent Acquisition team at to arrange for such an accommodation.