Senior Infrastructure Manager
A highly reputable and leading organisation is currently hiring a Senior Infrastructure Manager on a permanent basis who has strong skills in AWS / AZURE. The chosen Senior Infrastructure Manager must have extensive hands on capabilities within DevOp's / Cloud environments whilst possessing the capacity to be able to manage a team of engineers.
You will be the most experienced infrastructure person within the organisation and their primary objective will be to help our client deliver a greenfield infrastructure roadmap strategy whilst remaining hands on. Our clients rely upon state-of-the-art technological systems to operate a lean back office and are at the core of the business to the continued growth of the company.Role and Responsibilities:
The Senior Infrastructure Manager will work alongside the IT Director and lead our client's infrastructure projects from a technical and managerial stand point. You must have substantial on-premises and public cloud infrastructure experience within smaller environments. Our client is looking to rapidly grow over the next 5 years, so previous experience of taking an organisation through a transformation journey would be highly advantageous. Their 5 year aim is to review their current infrastructure and platforms strategy given the trend towards SaaS and increased use of public clouds. Key responsibilities:
• Lead on all technical projects and implementations.
• Architecture / Design experience.
• Leading the Infrastructure team by example and developing their skills.
• Maintenance and management of the infrastructure environments.
• Managing Vendors and senior stakeholders within the corporationTechnical Capabilities:
• 15 years + experience within Infrastructure.
• Strong experience architecting solutions within smaller IT environments where you may be require to be hands on.
• Previous exposure managing IT departments both On-premise, Virtual cloud and DevOp's cloud.
• Experience of architecting cloud solutions within the cloud (Azure or AWS)
• Exposure to IAC / DeVops environments, ideally Jenkins, Ansible or Terraform
• Strong understanding of Windows Server environments and ADPackage:
• £80,000 - £100,000
• Competitive bonus
• Holiday purchase schemes
• Share options
• Life insurance
• Flexible working / Work from home
If you can please respond to this advert with an up to date version of your CV and the leading consultant will be in touch with more details...... click apply for full job details