A leading FinTech firm based in Chicago is looking to add a talented Senior Infrastructure Engineer to their highly skilled IT and Security team. This position is a great fit for someone who thrives when working with multiple internal stakeholders, teams, and clients.
Main responsibilities for this position including supporting global network and infrastructure teams with office and cloud based deployments utilizing Citrix, Azure, and Meraki. The position will also occasionally support sales and troubleshooting client technical issues, as needed.
Requirements include experience with:
- Clear and effective communication skills
- Citrix Virtual Apps and Desktop
- Microsoft Azure
- Cisco Meraki
- Scripting (Powershell, Python, Bash, etc.)
- Network Environments (LAN, WAN, etc.)
- Windows Server, Active Directory, GPO, DNS, DHCP
- Collaboration tools including Jira, Confulence, and Zendesk
This is a Direct-Hire position located in the Loop, and is not open to C2C or Contract.
If this position interests you, please apply! If you know someone else who might be a great fit, feel free to share!
Sthree US is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.