What We'll Bring:
At TransUnion, we have a welcoming and energetic environment that encourages collaboration and innovation - we're consistently exploring new technologies and tools to be agile. This environment gives our people the opportunity to hone current skills and build new capabilities, while discovering their genius.
Come be a part of our team - you'll work with great people, pioneering products and cutting-edge technology.What You'll Bring:
We'd Love to See:
- 10+ years of engineering experience/exposure in networking, storage, servers, virtualization with subject matter expertise in Linux systems architecture/design.
- Ability to guide the successful completion of major initiatives that impact cross-functional teams with technical and non-technical peers.
- Skills to provide solutions to a wide range of difficult problems, balancing technical viability with business requirements and constraints.
- Ability to effectively prioritize, develop and execute multiple projects in various teams.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, MIS or equivalent.
Impact You'll Make:
- Experience with configuration/orchestration such as Puppet, Chef, Ansible, RedHat Satellite.
- Experience with monitoring and logging such as Nagios and Splunk.
- Architecture and development in automation tools and scripts.
- Implementations in AWS public cloud, on-prem private cloud technologies and/or hybrid cloud environments.
- Technical leadership and mentoring to junior administrators.
- In the first 90 days - learn the current TUI infrastructure environment and participate in the active projects that define our Linux server environments.
- Beyond 90 days - effectively develop and deliver on infrastructure programs and projects working with team members and build engineering documentation and training for systems administrators and support.
- TransUnion Interactive delivers highly available services and systems to our customers and partners. This role will enhance our highly available position in delivering 7x24 reliability.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability status, veteran status, marital status, citizenship status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law.
During the COVID-19 pandemic, TransUnion has several safety protocols in place to protect associates, customers, and visitors. You may be required to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 as a condition of employment and/or to participate in certain work-related activities. Exemption is available to qualified candidates as a reasonable accommodation.
TransUnion's Internal Job Title:
Specialist IV, Infrastructure Engineering and Provisioning