Minimum Qualifications? ?
- 5 years of experience in workstation or server administration
- 5 years of experience in an Infrastructure Engineer role or relevant role
- Proficient knowledge of scripting languages
- Experience with Java or .NET development
- Bachelor?s degree in computer science, information technology, or a related field
- 2 years of experience with cloud infrastructure environments, such as AWS or Azure
- 2 years of experience logging systems for troubleshooting issues
- 2 years of experience integrating APIs and triggers with cloud services
- 1 year of DevOps experience utilizing containerized build pipelines
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite
- Experience in a Full-Stack Engineer role or an understanding of both frontend and backend engineering
- AWS DevOps Engineer Professional, AWS Solutions Architect Associate, Azure DevOps Engineer, or relevant certification
The Senior Infrastructure Engineer is responsible for building and integrating server infrastructure as well as ensuring the stability, integrity, and efficient operation of the information systems that support core organizational functions.
- Troubleshoot advanced operating systems and application issues and provide administration and support on Windows and Linux servers?
- Install, support and configure software applications?
- Provide support for identity and access management corporate infrastructure?
- Create and implement automation solutions?
- Collaborate with developers and clients to develop solutions using Windows Server technology
- Provide tier 3 support for help desk team members?
- Administer server backup and recovery?
- Partner with the business and other technology teams to develop and support new technologies?
- Manage tools and systems that make productive team members?
- Understand and identify business processes and opportunities for technology value creation
- Ensure optimal functioning of all servers, networked software and all associated operating systems
- Provide mentorship and guidance to other systems engineers
- Participate in an on-call rotation
Who We Are
Rocket Companies?? is a Detroit-based company made up of businesses that provide simple, fast and trusted digital solutions for complex transactions. The name comes from our flagship business, now known as Rocket Mortgage?, which was founded in 1985. Today, we're a publicly traded company involved in many different industries, including mortgages, fintech, real estate, automotive and more. We're insistently different in how we look at the world and committed to an inclusive workplace where every voice is heard. And we're passionate about the work we do, and it shows. We've been ranked #5 on Fortune's list of the 100 Best Companies to Work For in 2021, as well as ranking #1 for Fortune's Best Large Workplaces in Financial Services and Insurance List in 2021.??
This is an outline of the primary responsibilities of this position. As with everything in life, things change. The tasks and responsibilities can be changed, added to, removed, amended, deleted and modified at any time by the leadership group.
We are proud equal opportunity employers and committed to providing an inclusive environment based on mutual respect for all candidates and team members. Employment decisions, including hiring decisions, are not based on race, color, religion, national origin, sex, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, military or veteran status or any other characteristic protected by state or federal law. We also provide reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities in accordance with state and federal law.?
- provided by Dice