Infrastructure Operations Engineer Organisation:
A highly reputable organisation that is leading within their filed of Infrastructure and boasts a number of long-standing relationships with some of the largest brands in the world is hiring an Infrastructure Operations Engineer. The chosen Infrastructure Operations Engineer will join a highly technical team on a permanent basis with flexible working options.
The Infrastructure Operations Engineer will be exposed to multi-tiered architecture, complex multi-server, multi-environments and hybrid cloud set ups. Plus, its a truly exciting time to join our clients organisation as they look to implement HCI, IAC, DevOps and CI across the business. Opportunity:
• Provide technical expertise in the development and deployment of service infrastructure, driving improved technical and service performance.
• Design and drive processes to facilitate smooth and seamless deployment of new services.
• Provide technical leadership to the team by sharing knowledge and skills to enhance productivity.Technical Exposure:
• Exceptional knowledge of private or public cloud including server virtualisations, IaaS, PaaS.
• Multi tiered architectural design exposure
• Exceptional VMware background including achieving VMware certification.
• Working knowledge of EMC technologies.
• Excellent knowledge of Microsoft and Redhat client/server products
• Proven hands on experience with Windows and Linux (various flavours)
• Experience in storage area networks, LAN, WAN, server infrastructures, end user technologies and security platforms.Package: £65,000 + Flexible Working + Private Health Care + On Site Restaurant
If you can please respond to this advert with an up to date version of your CV and the leading consultant will be in touch with more details...... click apply for full job details