Senior Infrastructure Analyst / Office 365 Specialist (home-based)
ATC Recruitment is currently looking for a Senior Infrastructure Analyst with in-depth knowledge and hands-on experience working with Office 365.
As the Senior Infrastructure Analyst, you will have in-depth design, analytical and complex diagnostic skills with the capability to work independently. The successful candidate will have 5 years' experience in a similar level technical role and a broad and in-depth technical knowledge of all infrastructure technologies.
Key skills & requirements:
- In-depth knowledge and hands on experience with Office 365
- Microsoft Exchange 2010/2013/2016
- Microsoft System Centre CM, VMM, OM, DPM
- Microsoft SQL 2012/2014/2016
- Strong networking knowledge
- Ideally Microsoft, Cisco or VMWare Certified
Some key responsibilities of the Senior Infrastructure Analyst will include:
- Lead project delivery activities ensuring all aspects are delivered to the highest standard
- Contribute to the development of technology strategy, roadmaps and future state architectures for existing internal and external customers and any potential customers
- Develop strong relationships with external customer senior staff and become a trusted advisor
- Contribute to direction and guidance on all technical aspects of the IT infrastructure, ensuring adherence to relevant technical strategies, policies, standards and practices
The role can be home-based with the occasional travel to the office.
Exceptional benefits and highly attractive salary.
For further information on the Senior Infrastructure Analyst role, please send your CV in the first instance to Christine Ramsden at ATC Recruitment...... click apply for full job details