Senior Infrastructure Analyst - Citrix - Cloud - Cisco - Network - WAN
An insurance company based in the city is looking for a Senior Infrastructure Analyst to assist the Infrastructure team in all areas of Infrastructure support including hardware, software, systems and servers.
They have some new and exciting global projects including cloud migrations and agile working where you will be involved in adapting and building offerings as they move from the traditional networking, security and data center model. As the team grows there will also be an opportunity to grow and develop this role into a more leadership position.
What you will have:
- Strong and recent Citrix experience - essential
- Excellent knowledge of network environment(routing/switching/VLANS/Security/Wireless/etc)
- Exposure to Azure Cloud technologies
- Cisco Knowledge CCNP preferred
- ITIL - Foundation
- Knowledge of WAN technologies and troubleshooting WAN connectivity issues
- Knowledge of network monitoring software platforms such as SolarWinds/SIEM
- Excellent all-round troubleshooting skills
- Experience of managing third party contracts and suppliers
- Strong communication skills - able to support and communicate with management and associates at all levels
- Insurance experience - desirable
How to apply:
Please apply through this advert sharing your latest CV highlighting any relevant experience. If you are successful you will be contacted within the next 48 hours.