Senior FPGA Engineer - Mobile Communication
Austria OR Hungary (Some remote working possible)
9 month contract (extendable)
A leading company in the aerospace mobile communication space.
Design, develop, debug & maintain FPGA SoC code for the following topics for RF communication support:
- Zynq SoC system design considerations, partitioning in SoC
- Control plane/Data plane concept.
- High speed DAC interfacing (parallel)
- SPI, I2C ADC/DAC interfacing
- FPGA electrical interfaces: design support for board design.
- FPGA power requirement design/decoupling design.
- HW bring up, measurements, fixes, optimizations.
- Documentation: System concept documentation, subsystem functional documentation.
- VHDL Language
- Modelsim simulation of digital logic
- Xilinx Vivado toolchain
- Interfaces (SPI, UART, I2C)
- Measurements with Oscilloscope, Logic Analyzer and other measurement and test tools
- Profound electronic circuits understanding (digital and analog)
- Several years of related industry experience.
- Proven experience as FPGA expert and with HW bring up.
- Experience with RF circuit realization with FPGA
- Experience with FPGA SoC design
- Beneficial: experience in the aerospace domain
- Beneficial: Basic knowledge of Altium Schematic and Layout tool
We are a leading consultancy in the niche IT sector. We work with companies ranging from small start-ups to multinational conglomerates on both permanent and freelance positions.
ConSol Partners focus only on niche markets to give unrivalled access to our extensive network of highly skilled candidates so we can delivery only the highest quality to our clients.
Founded in 2008, ConSol Partners are one of the world's leading technology recruitment brands with headquarters in the City of London and international offices in Los Angeles & Boston. ConSol Partners provide permanent and contract recruitment solutions to FTSE & Fortune 500 companies, global brands and start-ups across the Internet supply chain of Communications, Cloud and Digital.