SAIC has an exciting new opportunity for a Senior Cyber Security Specialist at Ft. Belvoir, VA. This role is in support of the U.S. Army's Product Manager Power Projection Enablers (PdM P2E).
This job may be temporarily remote due to COVID-19.
This position is contingent upon award of contract.
Product Manager (PdM) P2E delivers the full spectrum of OCONUS network, information, and infrastructure modernization services so that Soldiers, Commands and supporting organizations can access, process, and act upon information, anytime, anywhere, thus enabling information dominance across all phases of Joint and Coalition Operations.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Develop and implement information assurance (IA), and security standards and procedures.
- Provide assistance in identifying and resolving highly complex Cybersecurity/Information Assurance (IA) problems which are not subject to resolution through conventional methods
- Provide assistance in the development of P2E Cybersecurity/IA briefings to obtain leadership/management consensus/approval on potential security solutions
- Provide assistance in network security implementation, including preparation and oversight of the execution of policies and procedures to ensure the continuous security of PEO EIS P2E's project architectures
- Provide assistance in the oversight to ensure implemented security safeguards are adequate to assure the integrity, availability, and confidentiality of the information being processed, transmitted, or stored are consistent with the level of sensitivity of that information
- Provide analysis of information processing needs and proposed system changes for security requirements and implications
Active Secret clearance
Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related field; preferably with a MA/MS degree
A minimum 8-10 years of related experience performing a variety of Cyber Security/ IA coordinating security programs for P2E and implementing IA and security standards, procedures, doctrine and policies
SAIC is a premier technology integrator solving our nation's most complex modernization and readiness challenges. Our robust portfolio of offerings across the defense, space, civilian, and intelligence markets includes high-end solutions in engineering, IT, and mission solutions. Using our expertise in existing and emerging technologies, we integrate the best components from our own portfolio and our partner ecosystem to deliver innovative, effective, and efficient solutions. We are 25,500 strong; driven by mission, united by purpose, and inspired by opportunities. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has pro forma annual revenues of nearly $7.1 billion. For more information, visit saic.com . For ongoing news, please visit our newsroom . For SAIC benefits information, see Working at SAIC . EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability