ActioNet has an open opportunity for a Senior Cyber Security Lead requiring a Secret clearance. ActioNet is an IT service provider and solutions integrator headquartered in Vienna, VA that works with the Federal Government and Department of Defense.
Why ActioNet? It is simple. We are passionate about the inspirational missions of our customers and we entrust our employees and teams to deliver exceptional performance to enable the safety, security, health and well-being of our nation.
As a Senior Cyber Security Lead, you will provide cyber security and system accreditation SME expertise and support for Database Management Systems and infrastructure supporting a very large Federal program.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Develop and maintain Authority to Connect (ATC), inclusive of documentation for existing and new systems to be connected to production networks using DoD, and Army Risk Management Framework (RMF) standards
- Constantly communicate RMF action items, milestones, artifacts, and status reporting with Army Cybersecurity and contractor stakeholders on a daily and weekly basis
- Experience leading Cyber Team accreditation actions in a DoD and/or Army environment
- Performs cyber risk assessments and analysis, and develops, tracks, and status' cyber-related POAMs for DoD and/or Army IT systems
- Provides technical support for secure software development and integration tasks, including reviewing work products for correctness and adhering to the design concept and to user standards
- Analyzes and recommends resolution of cyber security/IA problems based on knowledge of the major IA products and services, an understanding of their limitations, and knowledge of the IA disciplines
- Seven years of direct experience as a Cyber Security/IA Analyst within the past ten years required
- Bachelor's Degree in a related discipline (e.g. Information Assurance, Cyber Security, Information Technology); Master's Degree preferred
- Fifteen or more years of general experience including at least ten years directly related experience may be substituted for the required degree
- Knowledgeable of Cyber/IA products such as PKI, VPN, firewalls, and intrusion detection systems
- Experience with DoD Assured Compliance Assessment Solution (ACAS) and Host Based Security System (HBSS)
- Experience supporting DoD Risk Management Framework (RMF) and Federal Information Security Modernization Act (FISMA) compliance controls and processes
- Experience as a Cyber Security and/or Information Assurance Analyst supporting an Agile/DevSecOps environment
- Strong security system analysis skills and understanding of Cyber and IT security risks, threats and prevention measures
- Strong understanding of DoD security policies, standards and best practices, inclusive of DD2875 SAAR/RAAR requirements and submissions
- Strong cyber/IA risk assessment and management skills
- In-depth understanding of network security, network monitoring, and protocols
- Security+ certification or higher
- Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP) or Certified Information Security Manager (CISM) certification
- Experience with both DoD and Federal PKIs and AWS GovCloud environments, preferably in a DoD CC SRG IL 4+ capacity and IdAM applications and tools is a plus
- Comprehensive understanding of IT service offerings and functional areas across all system management lifecycle; solid understanding of CMMI, ITIL, ISO, Enterprise Architecture, Information Assurance
- Self-disciplined and have a positive attitude
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Project and Visio
- Excellent strategic thinker and ability to think innovatively
- Excellent time management, written/technical writing, verbal, and presentation skills
What's in It For You? As an ActioNeter, you get to be part of exceptional team and a corporate culture that nurtures mutual success for our customers, employees and our communities. We give you the tools to be successful; all you need to do is bring your best ideas, your energy and a desire to develop your skills, experience and career.
Are you ready to make a difference?
ActioNet is an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
- provided by Dice