Public Trust: None Requisition Type: Regular
Work with others on program security team to provide for all aspects of security to include but not limited to the following:
- Provide expert-level knowledge, both in context and execution with the Risk Management Framework to support a NIST SP 800-53 HHM systems through the A&A process.
- Construct thorough and complete security documentation to include, but not limited to, System Security Plans (SSPs), Plan of Actions and Milestones (POA&Ms), and any other artifacts to support the Body of Evidence (BOE), for sponsor's approval.
- Identify security controls and work with engineering, development and testing staff to construct proper test plans and procedures.
- Implement security audit reviews verifying that the audit records are collected and reviewed.
- Coordinate all security testing exercises, working with external assessment teams and technical staff.
- Configure and support various AWS services to protect the security posture of the system
- Demonstrated strong technical skills and analytic abilities, as well as experience performing system security analysis and risk management.
- Demonstrated experience with security in the Amazon Web Services environment.
- Demonstrated experience performing complex technical tasks in pursuit of overall goals with minimal direction.
- Demonstrated experience in translating an understanding of systems and applications into security test plans and perform hands on security testing.
- Demonstrated knowledge of risk management methodologies.
- Demonstrated experience to analyze test results and suggest mitigations for security problems.
- Demonstrated technical experiences with system configuration, development, and design specifically around enterprise systems and hypervisors.
- Demonstrated experience with Linux and virtual platforms.
- Documented working experience with public and private information security groups and organizations.
- Possesses experience with communicating vulnerability results and risk posture to senior executives.
- Possess a broad knowledge of Information Security policies and guidance, as well as the ability to assist in researching, evaluating, and developing relevant security policies and guidance.
- CISSP - Certified Information Systems Security Professional
BA/BS or equivelent years of related experience.
15+ years of related experience.
' We are GDIT. The people supporting some of the most complex government, defense, and intelligence projects across the country. We deliver. Bringing the expertise needed to understand and advance critical missions. We transform. Shifting the ways clients invest in, integrate, and innovate technology solutions. We ensure today is safe and tomorrow is smarter. We are there. On the ground, beside our clients, in the lab, and everywhere in between. Offering the technology transformations, strategy, and mission services needed to get the job done.
GDIT is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status, or any other protected class.