Are you a seasoned Cyber Security expert looking for an opportunity within a software provider? We have an excellent one for you!
Our client is a leading SaaS provider that pairs rich empirical data and purpose-built AI capabilities in one platform. Due to their increasing presence in EMEA, a UK-based Security Analyst is necessary, reporting to the VP of Product Operations and Security.
As a Senior Security Analyst, you will be responsible for working with internal staff and Information Security to establish and enforce information security best practices, protect internal systems, improve processes and information security controls. You will be managing the day-to-day usage, configuration and review of the suite of security tools and services we use to manage our environment, such as Veracode, Rapid7, Cloud Health etc... Assist on customer calls responding to Infosec related questions. We are seeking someone who wants to make a real impact with a rapid growth software company who is excited to tackle new challenges and opportunities while acting as an articulate team player who is passionate about information security.
- 3+ years in Information Security and minimum 5 years working in Information Technology
- Experience supporting SOC compliance initiatives is a huge advantage
- Experience with Veracode DAS/SCA, Rapid7 IVM, Cloud Health, OCI, AWS, Azure a plus.
- Experience with operating a SIEM a bonus.
- Experience working in a SaaS company
- Analytical and problem-solving skills, with an ability to assimilate, analyse and - correlate large amounts of forensic data from various network, operating system, application, and security devices, logs, and alerts
- Understanding and experience in networking concepts and services such as VPNs, firewalls, 802.1x, etc
- Experience identifying security product/process gaps and implementation of enhancements/resolutions
- Experience reviewing and/or approving changes to critical business systems and applications in line with customer, regulatory, and industry standards and requirements
- Experience performing security reviews of vendors to ensure compliance with policies and customer requirements
- Provide evidence for audits (SSAE16, SSAE18, SOC 2 Type 2, ISO 27001)
GRC (governance, risk, compliance) and various security standards and regulatory frameworks (SOC1 and SOC2, GDPR, Privacy Shield, CSA)
- Experience with incident response, disaster recovery, and business continuity planning
- Experience auditing backend infrastructure including switches, routers, firewalls, proxy servers, and enterprise systems and storage solutions
- Experience with intrusion detection and prevention (network and host-based) tools, security event and information management tools, and network and system forensics tools
- Experience in deployment and management of applied IT security technologies and tools such as two-factor authentication, data loss prevention (DLP) technologies, network access control, centralised endpoint protection, and content filtering.
This is a permanent, remote position and candidates need full right to work in the UK, Ireland, France or Germany.
If this feels like the opportunity you are looking for and your experience and skills match the above then click "Apply" or call/e-mail Ben Sanchez for more information.
Thank you for applying to Euro London Appointments, the UK's largest independent language consultancy. We aim to respond as promptly as possible to your application, however, due to the high level of CVs we receive, we are only able to respond to applicants whose profile matches our clients' requirements. To enquire about other vacancies please visit our website at