Axonius is the cybersecurity asset management platform that offers organizations a comprehensive asset inventory, uncovers coverage gaps in security solutions, and automatically validates and enforces security policies. Axonius is deployed in minutes, seamlessly integrating with over 300 security and management solutions, improving cyber security and IT & cyber hygiene immediately. Covering millions of devices for customers like the New York Times, Schneider Electric, Landmark Health, AppsFlyer, and many more, Axonius was named "Most Innovative Startup of 2019" at the prestigious RSAC Innovation Sandbox, and was listed on the CNBC Upstart 100 list and Forbes 20 Rising Stars.
As part of our rapid growth we are looking for a Senior Cloud Infrastructure Engineer to join our team in New York (remote US candidates will be considered too). This role is critical in supporting our company's short and long-term SaaS product expansion plans. You'll join a young team at the time when your contributions can make a strong impact on Axonius.
As a Senior Cloud Infrastructure Engineer at Axonius, you will play an integral role in configuring, operating, and automating the management of all cloud infrastructure used by multiple stakeholders at Axonius world-wide. You will collaborate with our R&D, Security, and Corporate IT teams to deliver safe, scalable, and high-performing solutions. Members of the Cloud Infrastructure team act as trusted technical architects, and play a key role in determining the future of how Axonius builds and delivers its cyber security asset management services.
- Evaluate new cloud infrastructure technologies
- Design and document operating principles for use by other technology teams that interact with cloud infrastructure
- Design, deploy, and operate cloud infrastructure and services for various internal (corporate) applications on behalf of other teams
- Support the R&D team's deployment and management of external (customer) infrastructure, following our company operating principles
- 5+ years of experience managing a cloud-based environment
- 2+ years of production experience with modern DevOps tooling, including configuration management (e.g., Saltstack and Packer) and infrastructure as code (e.g., Terraform and AWS CloudFormation)
- General cloud infrastructure management experience, with emphasis on Linux and AWS
- Basic hands-on software engineering skills with a scripting language (e.g., Bash or Python), and related tooling for managing source code (e.g., Git/GitHub for version control)
- Experience deploying and operating services based on Linux containers and virtualization (Docker, Kubernetes etc.)
- Knowledge of networking and macOS, Windows, and Linux operating systems
- Monitoring and operational metrics gathering (e.g., CloudWatch, Datadog, or Nagios)
- Building and managing infrastructure that requires high availability and security
- Experience with data warehouse tooling and architecture (e.g., Snowflake, Fivetran, and Looker) is a plus
At Axonius we support a diverse and inclusive workplace and believe in equal employment opportunity. We welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives, regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, age, sex, gender identity, national origin, sexual orientation, citizenship, marital status, disability, or Veteran status.