====s apply. Unfortunately the client cannot work with visas at the moment!
A Top Financial Firm in Raleigh, NC is looking for a Senior Data Engineer with Strong SQL, Big Data, Hadoop, Spark, Java, ETL and Data Warehousing.
CFO Solutions Finance Data Store team is looking for a Sr.Data Engineer to help and develop MDL in F1 platform. This will be a fantastic opportunity for He/She to develop the skill sets in big data and cutting edge technology.
1. Building and maintaining an optimized and highly available data pipelines
2. Deeper analysis to build data processing framework (Managed data layer)
3. Be part of the thriving team to develop the Leverage Exposure functionality.
4. This individual will work closely with the Product Control (PC), Financial Accounting (FA),
Risk clients, and Change teams to understand requirements and work
with business analysts, architecture and development resources to design solutions to
meet business needs. He/she will liaise with multiple IT teams to drive forward delivery.
Qualifications & Experience:
- Bachelors degree or higher in an analytical area such as Computer Science, Physics, Mathematics, Statistics, Engineering or similar.
- Experience in financial services industry products and regulatory development.
- Solid working experience in various forms of data infrastructure inclusive of RDBMS such as SQL, Hadoop, Spark, Java, Unix, Oracle and OBIEE
- 8+ years relevant professional experience in Data Engineering and Business Intelligence
- 3+ years in with Advanced SQL (analytical functions), RDBMS, ETL, Data warehousing.
- Advanced data analysis skills
- Strong knowledge of data warehousing concepts, including data warehouse technical architectures, infrastructure components, ETL/ ELT and reporting/analytic tools and environments, data structures, data modeling and performance tuning.
- Ability to effectively communicate with both business and technical teams.
We are an integral part of the global IT function that underpins the Bank's corporate reputation and are responsible for implementing best in class applications capable of receiving quality data in a timely manner. Our objectives are to drive architectural simplification and reduce complexity, resulting in a stronger delivery capability. This is only made possible by our motivated, skilled and well-trained team of 2600 employees worldwide.
Over the last few years, the regulatory environment has intensified with a steady flow of new legislation. Risk & Finance IT has met this challenge, delivering many critical initiatives including CAD II, FSI, Basel III and CRD IV. The continued demand for front-to-back transparency will require even greater collaboration to align data sources and establish common processes between the CRO and CFO businesses.
Together, our mission is to continually align ourselves with the business, optimizing its operating model, leveraging shared global resources and services.
If interested please contact or richATarchertechnology.com or call direct
- provided by Dice