The client is, in the midst, of a multi-year project to implement Microsoft Office 365 in the Microsoft Government Community Cloud. To this end, the client's Division of Information Technology has created an Office 365 Program team and has identified the need for a Contractor to provide SharePoint infrastructure administration support for its existing SharePoint 2016 infrastructure and SharePoint Online environment. The contractor should be well versed in administering both technologies as well as familiar in migrating content from SharePoint on-premise to SharePoint Online.
* Agility - able to easily adjust when directives change
* Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and manage one's own work and team's work
* Ability to identify and effectively listen and communicate on both a technical and non-technical level with a wide range of Subject Matter Experts (SMEs) to collect information and produce technical documentation in a concise, easy-to-understand and user-friendly manner for a variety of audiences.
* An understanding of the Office 365 Suite and environment
The successful candidate must possess the following general project management skills:
* Strong knowledge of System Development Methodologies
* Outstanding project management, technical writing and communication skills
* Previous experience managing successful projects related to application or platform migrations (platform to platform, product replacements or transformational changes).
* Previous testing experience and the ability to create and manage test plans and test scripts for Microsoft based applications
* Demonstrated problem-solving skills including: identification of issues, obstacles and opportunities and development and implementation of effective solutions
* Ability to produce operating procedures using proper grammar, spelling, format, and logical information flow.
* Able to execute business process analysis and translate into IT operational support policies and procedures
All work as listed in the Qualifications and Skills Requirements will be performed remotely until the Stay at Home Restrictions are lifted in Washington, DC, Virginia and MD and the client officials deem it safe to return to the office. Subsequently, the contractor should expect to work from the client's Board's Washington DC, NW Metro facility. - provided by Dice