BlueVine is a high-growth fintech company empowering small businesses with innovative banking designed for their needs. We combine industry-leading technology and security with our team's expertise and care to provide best-in-class financing and lending products to power business growth at every stage of the journey. To date, we've supported over 87,000 small business owners with our core financial service products and more than 300,000 small business owners through the Paycheck Protection Program (PPP).
Headquartered in Redwood City, CA, BlueVine has raised $102.5M and is backed by top investors, including Menlo Ventures, Lightspeed Ventures, Citi Ventures, SVB Financial, Nationwide Insurance, and M12. For more information, check out our LinkedIn Page .
Small businesses deserve accessible and modern financial services, and traditional banks have underserved them for too long. Join us as we build a brighter financial future for small businesses.About The Role
We're looking for exceptional people to help deliver the next generation of business financing solutions. If you have a strong desire to be part of a professional team, in an exciting and fast-growing space, you'll find your place at BlueVine!
As a Senior Mobile Application developer you'll get to build our new banking mobile app from scratch. This is not a fully remote role.
At BlueVine, we pride ourselves on our collaborative culture, which we believe is best maintained through in-person interactions and a vibrant office environment. All of our offices will reopen in accordance with local guidelines, and will follow a hybrid model.What You'll Do
What We Look For
- Architect and build state-of-the-art mobile applications using a variety of languages and tools
- Be part of a growing, fast-paced, and highly-flexible team
- Develop a project through its entire life cycle
- Review code work for accuracy, quality and functionality
Bonus Points If You Also Have
- At least 6 years of native Android development experience.
- Proficient in Kotlin(1.4/1.5) for development.
- Proficient in Coroutines.
- Proficient understanding of Architecture components (Room, Navigation, Livedata, ViewModel)
- Proficient understanding of dependency injection.
- Proficient in testing methodologies, and Unit tests.
- Experience with modularization and writing reusable code.
- Experience with code reviews and mentoring others.
- Experience with CI/CD process
- Experience with source control management systems, preferably Git
- Experience integrating with server-side APIs
Benefits & Perks
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or a related field
- Knowledge and experience with RESTful API
Once We Return To Office
- Receive over $1,000 annually for a wellness benefit of your choice
- Monthly WFH Stipend
- Generous PTO and holidays
- Excellent health coverage and life insurance benefits
- Generous, paid parental leave which covers up to 15 weeks
- 401K with an immediate 3% company match
- Free commuter benefits - CalTrain passes for SF employees and a monthly parking allowance
- Weekly catered lunches
- Unlimited snacks in fully stocked kitchens
- Pet-friendly HQ
Read what candidates and employees have to say about us. Check out our Glassdoor Page .